Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were chad

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
I would never be bored I would spend my free time chatting with all of my tinder matches. Being ugly literally makes your life boring

I would never be bored I would spend my free time chatting with all of my tinder matches. Being ugly literally makes your life boring
Video games not interesting anymore?
Don't know what this urge is to be social, cant stand random chitchat.

Video games not interesting anymore?
Don't know what this urge is to be social, cant stand random chitchat.
No even that gets boring. Nothing compares to human contact. Humans evolved that way we are social animals

that actually sounds horrible. why would I waste my free time chatting to some minus iq bitches on tinder???

that actually sounds horrible. why would I waste my free time chatting to some minus iq bitches on tinder???
Because it could result in sex or at the least receiving nudes

You can talk to all of your brocels on here. Foids are boring, even Chad thinks so ngl.

Agreed OP, being ugly and weird means nobody wants me around and that makes life incredibly boring.

If I were a chad, I’d get to meet cool people every day and my ego would never allow for a dull moment.

You can talk to all of your brocels on here. Foids are boring, even Chad thinks so ngl.
Yeah wtf who actually wants to talk to foids. The only true privilege chad gets is getting to stick his cock in all of them

I see girls responding to incoming whatsapp messages all the time and then throwing their phone down after they have answered one. But they never take the initiative to message someone, unless they need something or are horny. It's like they work in call centers and they must assume they are in high demand

No even that gets boring. Nothing compares to human contact. Humans evolved that way we are social animals
Agreed OP, being ugly and weird means nobody wants me around and that makes life incredibly boring.

If I were a chad, I’d get to meet cool people every day and my ego would never allow for a dull moment.
If I were nornie I wouldn't waste time here period yet alone chad.

I would marry the richest foid i can find and divorcerape her.