Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i were born a girl i would have been on top of the world

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
holyshit i put my own face in the faceapp thing to transform you to what you would look like as a girl.

WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT

im stuck as 5/10 normie lanklet in my own body with 0 attention. inb4 fakecel, my social circle is nonexistant and i have to rely on extreme lifestyle changes at this point to even get a CHANCE to date someone (NO havent been on any dates yet, 22years old pathetic). still no matches on tinder and bumble except one extremely fat girl. 

and the pic of me as a girl: at least 8/10, i would have literally been dating millionaire chads, living a party lifestyle, probably even getting a modelling contract at victoria's secret, since i would be around 1.75-1.80 meters tall as a girl and naturally skinny and relatively smart. i would have gotten into any job or club or ANYTHING i would ever want in my life. because of my brother i would also have been into nerdy shit and smart enough to realize a lot of things, not a typical stacy.

it makes me realize how fucking butt uggly most girls actually are if my female version mogs 95+% of them, but i get literally 0 attention as a guy. 

my female version would be my perfect match, tall blonde with blue eyes, nerdy, a bit awkward, cute, good body, smart, virgin. 
meanwhile - all of these qualities are APPARENTLY unattractive to modern stacies in my country - JUST FUCKING LOL

What would you rather be, male for female?

> This is sexist.

QuantumDummy said:
What would you rather be, male for female?

easily female if i see what i would have looked like, my life would have been exponentially better

You’re life would be better even as an ugly female. Genetic coinflip my friend. We lost it.

imbored21 said:
You’re life would be better even as an ugly female. Genetic coinflip my friend. We lost it.

truly fucking bullshit. and to think these vile women think they are better than me, i would mog them all to infinity if i were born as a girl.... fucking bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back