Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I were born a chad or foid, I'd be licking another foid right now

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

Recruit
★★★★★
I want to have a cute girlfriend to squish and lick. If I were born chad or a foid, I'd be able to so easily find a foid to lick.

It sucks that a foid with my genetics and hard work would be conisidered universally attractive but as a man, I am ugly. I'm thin, white, not deformed, my sister is considered pretty and she wears D-cups, if I had those stats as a foid, I would be slaying foids. Being short wouldn't even be a problem, I could date foids who are taller than me and they wouldn't give a fuck. I wouldn't have been circumcised.

Lesbian licks hairy pussy 001

At least as a man, I am strong, intelligent, creative, I have a dick, I wouldn't trade these things for the world. And without my loneliness I wouldn't do as much introspection I would likely not have the mind I have now, as fucked up as it is.

I would however, rather be a chad. I wouldn't have experienced real loneliness, humiliations, and failing to meet the expectations of being a man. Because of this, if I were born chad, I would be a different person, a person I would hate. I would not be as strong mentally but physically, I would be bigger and stronger.

I wouldn't want to be reborn as a chad and certainly not as a foid. I would rather magically be transformed into chad, keeping my current, broken mind.

I would never want to lick a pussy. That shit sounds gross, tbh. I'd happily let a girl suck my cock though

You should go ER and take revenge on foids denying you this pleasure :society:

I like to fantasize about licking girls too, especially thinking about the movement of their hips when you massage the centre of female pleasure and privilege, I imagine how it moves with the flow and then erupts in contractions, wrapping your head with her legs... I'd really like to experience this.
But if I had to decide between being born a Chad or a female, I guess I'd like to be a woman because of the privilege of female choice, and because their pleasure comes from within their bodies whereas men just feel it on the tip of a meat spear.

You should be making foids rim you if you're chad