Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "If I were a Chad"

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

Many of you probably remember this song by Beyonce, "If I were a boy." Reality is that it relates more to a Chad's life as sub-8 males are invisible to 'foids.

“I could have another you in a minute, matter of fact he’ll be here in a minute” is 1000000x more accurate

“I could have another you in a minute, matter of fact he’ll be here in a minute” is 1000000x more accurate
lol she basically admits to monkey branching in the song.

When femoids say men have it easy, they're referring to chads... who are ironically not as privileged as femoids.

Good thread this is so true, also notice all the "boys" in the music video are Chad´s.
When femoids say men have it easy, they're referring to chads... who are ironically not as privileged as femoids.

Stellar IQ. No chad is nearly as privileged as any foid. Even landwhale mouthbreather foids have more privilege than chad.

Then you have so many females agreeing with the song and wanting to be men. If they were an ugly male, they would take a 12 gauge and blow their brains out after the first day.

Then you have so many females agreeing with the song and wanting to be men. If they were an ugly male, they would take a 12 gauge and blow their brains out after the first day.

Never understood FtM transgenders. Might as well be a white guy wanting to be black in the south during the 1830's

1526840674324.png