Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i were a Chad i would be, without any doubt, a jerk with a heart of gold.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
As the recent survey stated, the thing us incels envy the most about Chad is the halo effect. Chad can be anything he wants. If he's a terrible human being (=meeks) he will be seek by foids that wants to be abused (by chad). If he's even barely "good" he'd be revered as some sort of charismatic leader.

Chad can do anything he wants and, if you ask me, if Chad has the right amout of "goodness" (which is kinda like being witty, sarcastic, very confident but in the end a "good" person) i guess he's on the top of everything.

Think of Brad Pitt if you wish (ironic that a gigachad is named Brad, don't you think?)

Of course, for us incels, there's no much choice if you want to fuck for free and that would be just act as a "safe guy" for the foid you're interested for, hoping that she needs for an emotional tampoon in that specific moment of her life.

Or be based and hated by everyone.

I would be a pansy with a heart of marshmallow. I'm just not aggressive enough.