Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If i wasn't on Welfare, i probably wouldn't even be on this Site.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I was on welfare until i was 18 because of my cunt mother. I got taken out of school in highschool so i had all this time to become famous/work on videos/generate money, but there was always that voice in the back of my head. "If you work the government will find out and stop our welfare" and so i couldn't do much but sit in my room. I couldve done so fucking much. I had so many dreams. All stolen from other youtubers. Now it's too late because the entire internet is oversaturated and the ones who got fame years ago are at the top. I couldn't deal drugs either cuz i had no friends or family either. (Only ethnic in my entire white family) plus i became a recluse after the Breaking Dick Incident. So yeah. I'd probably have a gf right now sitting in a mansion but never will because of my cunt mother. Be greatful guys your parents work and arent leeching off the goverment. I stayed poor my entire teenhood cutting grass/raking yards/cleaning houses/picking fruit/ sitting in churches and moving house to house every 6 months. Never doing anything. :soy:

Last edited:
@Komesarj pin, plox.

I feel your pain, my mother has been on welfare for decades and talked me into it. The welfare system in my country takes away any incentive to work because you will get reduced tax cuts and less benefits for more effort unless you can find a high pay job which never goes to former welfare takers (a friend of mine got a high paying job because she lied and said that she was never on welfare). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All stolen by other youtubers*

broke nigga shit

Extremely brutal truth. I had same problem at one point but in end it iwas gone eventually.

That's brutal man. Was there wifi? What were the consequences of posting yourself online? If there was wifi did they allow you to post on .is?

Was there privacy meaning were you given a room to yourself or were there fags?

It’s your fault that you’re an Incel stop blaming other people and take responsibility for your actions