Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I wasn 4/10 I coulkd have easily getten out of this forum

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
But no I look like a 2-3/10 creep
If I was 4-5/10 I could have easily used my parent's money to betabuxx and get with some foid or something and it wouldn't be as desperate

You can use your parents money to looksmaxx to a 4 at the very least

Stats? Can you surgerymaxx with your parents' money?

you will always be inkwell bubby :feelsthink:
women's requirements: 6'8" white broad shoulders mega jawlined blue eyed muscular 8 inch dick omeganiggagiga chad

you will always be inkwell bubby :feelsthink:
women's requirements: 6'8" white broad shoulders mega jawlined blue eyed muscular 8 inch dick omeganiggagiga chad
pretty much cope

nope its true bro :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
swallow :blackpill::blackpill: that :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
also shit
if that was true most people won't have GFs
you don;t need to be a chad to get a GF
but you can;t be a truecel either

The best you would get is a stinky stinky 35-40 year old who'll just use you for money and not put out. You're out of your mind if you think 20 year olds are ready to be betabuxxed. Most are switching boyfriends every 1-2months and riding the cock carousel plus she would tell all her friends and dump you. They want boyfriends with massive social groups. Only chad can keep her without it.

The best you would get is a stinky stinky 35-40 year old who'll just use you for money and not put out. You're out of your mind if you think 20 year olds are ready to be betabuxxed. Most are switching boyfriends every 1-2months and riding the cock carousel plus she would tell all her friends and dump you. They want boyfriends with massive social groups. Only chad can keep her without it.
you get that to escape

If I was 4-5/10 I could have easily used my parent's money to betabuxx and get with some foid or something and it wouldn't be as desperate
not really, 4/10 foids are not sexy and if they have some hot perks like nice ass or tits, then they are already taken by a mogger betabuxxer high-tier normie
5/10 is probably the lower point which you got to have to have some sexual gravitation, otherwise it won`t work
or you must have very strong libido not destroyed by constantly cooming to gigastacies from the internet

not really, 4/10 foids are not sexy and if they have some hot perks like nice ass or tits, then they are already taken by a mogger betabuxxer high-tier normie
5/10 is probably the lower point which you got to have to have some sexual gravitation, otherwise it won`t work
or you must have very strong libido not destroyed by constantly cooming to gigastacies from the internet
I mean most people I hahng out on the nerd community are like 4/10

You're coping, speaking as someone in that looks range who's in the same boat, you definetly need more than just buxx