Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i was the leader of a country and could do whatever i want, i would oppress women immediatly

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I would take away all their fucking rights and turn them into second class citizens asap. No voting and no working and no education (or very little education which means reading, cooking, teaching of good religious morals and how to take care of a child and husband). Degenerate behaviour from women will be punished. Cheating will be punished with death and will be the biggest sin a woman could do. All in all punishements would be very harsh and brutal because zhese inferior beings ruin countrys, empires, civilizations. You have to oppress these cunts or they will just fuck everything up.

On the other hand i would fully support men, especially the ones which contribute to society. Men deserve a good life. They work, they pay taxea and deserve good housewives who gives them warmth, love and showers them. They would be also allowed to beat their women if she did something really wrong.

Men would be supported and encouraged and taken care of, not these holes. In such a society holes would stil have a easy life compared to men. It is still comfortable tutorial mode.

Men would be for me like abused puppys who are looking for help. Women on the other hand are just the devil and deserve to be oppressed.

Every man matters. Every man has his talents and skills. Men are the most important unit for progress.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6j_mgI59WM

Last edited:
I would do a similiar thing, check my thread about how my ideal society would be.

I would stock up on nuclear weapons and go ER on entire world.

I would blow up the entire North American continent.

On GTA Vice City

@wawel
is he banned
@Waweldragon

sadly your country would be instantly (((liberated))) :feelsYall: unless you have nukes of course :feelscomfy:

Based leader.

in my country cockroaches would be more respected and have more rights than women
fags would be hunted and killed
anyone with a sjw tendency, marxist = guillotine

Last edited:
in my country cockroaches would be more respected and have more rights than women
You can never exaggerate when it comes to women. They are the opposite of men. Men are builders, women destroyers. Cockroaches have more honour than these dumb retarded selfish cunts.

You can never exaggerate when it comes to women. They are the opposite of men. Men are builders, women destroyers. Cockroaches have more honour than these dumb retarded selfish cunts.
men are builders and destroyers women are only objects of reproduction