Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If i was taller my Sister would respect me.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
But i'm not so she dares to think we're equal.

FUCK!

Do your parents at least favour you? Parents tend to be more objective than outsiders.

Yes my mother tbh, but she treats me like a little kid.
Shame, better than nothing. Also if you are the elder sibling you could just beat some respect into your sister, your mom might ignore it.

Shame, better than nothing. Also if you are the elder sibling you could just beat some respect into your sister, your mom might ignore it.

I'm the middle child and i'm 6 years older than my sister who's 13, yet i'm only maybe 3 Inches taller than her. :woke:

I'm the middle child and i'm 6 years older than my sister who's 13, yet i'm only maybe 3 Inches taller than her. :woke:
On the bright side you could always beat her so hard you stunt her growth so you'll always be 3in taller. Does your other sibling treat you any better? My brother and I are both trucel and we think alike, so no problem.

On the bright side you could always beat her so hard you stunt her growth so you'll always be 3in taller. Does your other sibling treat you any better? My brother and I are both trucel and we think alike, so no problem.

I can't be Bros with my Brother because he's a bluepilled idiot, knows about this site since 2014 and yet still browses Reddit jfl.

Must be brutal in some way regardless when you have a zoomer sister. What age do holes become holes? JFL I swear in 2020 we're reaching new heights.

Must be brutal in some way regardless when you have a zoomer sister. What age do holes become holes? JFL I swear in 2020 we're reaching new heights.

Depends on the country in mine whores are still very looked down upon so no one dares to be a open whore for the most part, some of her classmates friends are a bit thotish tbh but she's not like that, she's a bit of a tomboy.

Beat her to assert dominance.