Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i was rich i wouldnt even want a gf/wife

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
I just don't think I could betabuxx if I got the money for it. I cant stand the idea of a gold digger. some foid pretending to like me when really she doesn't see any worth in my physical being at all. What I would do however is just use it to fuck loads of hot women instead. Eventually they would all conspire against me because I'm an ugly male and I'd end up like Harvey Weinstein. Getting sucker punched by soy cucks in restaurants and shit.

Could you handle the shame of having a woman just because of your money?

yes i could ofc since biological attraction is material too just like money

but i agree with u

no, I would just slay

the jew got sucker punched?

I just don't think I could betabuxx if I got the money for it. I cant stand the idea of a gold digger. some foid pretending to like me when really she doesn't see any worth in my physical being at all. What I would do however is just use it to fuck loads of hot women instead. Eventually they would all conspire against me because I'm an ugly male and I'd end up like Harvey Weinstein. Getting sucker punched by soy cucks in restaurants and shit.

Could you handle the shame of having a woman just because of your money?
Just dont give a fucking ring and don't live with em.

Money will make their panties wet anyways, golddiggers are so far gone, they'll fuck anyone to get that lavish lifestyle.

Remembered it wrong it was actually a slap from a manlet

LOL that was fuckin funny. Thanks for the video. He just took it like a retarded foid.
I am sure he put a hit on that guy by now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back