Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I was NT I would have a better education and career

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
I'm only border line autistic yet I went to a special ed pre school. High school had a helper teacher sit right next to me in some classes. Went learning about shapes of letters whilst others did PE when I was 16. £***

On the career side, my monotone voice meant I couldn't get a job using a voice activated machine. Thingy didn't recognise my voice commands. Also my inexperience with the world made me miss out on a call operator job for 111 calls because I didn't understand that 999 and 111 are switch boards. TV made me think 999 was for police and or ambulance and or fire engine. $***

Last edited:
That's rough

My condolences!

My life would've gone in much the same direction if my mother, ironically enough, hadn't fought with my school district administrators my entire life to keep that from happening to me. And yet, for all of that, I still wound up as an underemployed loser with no future prospects.