Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i was not ugly i would make a good boyfriend

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
But anyway if was good looking i would anyway remember that all foids dirty sluts thst dont deserve good treatment

Could fuck und dump them then. That they deserve

Looks aside, I don't think I'd make a good boyfriend. I'm far too introverted and reclusive for a start - I enjoy my own company and generally prefer spending time alone than with other people. I'm not good with compromising on plans I've made either. And in general I find it hard to relate to a lot of people. I'm pretty sure I'm not suited to being in a relationship.

if I somehow turned into a good looking person right now, I'd still be a horrible boyfriend in case I found a girl. I am boring as fuck. I'd have no one else but her to talk to. I have 0 friends. Even on this place I interact with nobody.

if I somehow turned into a good looking person right now, I'd still be a horrible boyfriend in case I found a girl. I am boring as fuck. I'd have no one else but her to talk to. I have 0 friends. Even on this place I interact with nobody.
That's fascinating! Just kidding.

I too would be a horrible boyfriend because of the blackpill. But, that might make me the perfect boyfriend?

But anyway if was good looking i would anyway remember that all foids dirty sluts thst dont deserve good treatment

It's all your personaliteehee inkwell!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :kys::kys::kys:

how the fuck would we know. go ask some foids in real life

We are too fucked up to be good boyfriends, the lack of social milestones, emotional burdens, the blackpill, they would prevent us from being good boyfriends.

Of course we can imagine a hypothetical situation in which we are fine, well-developed persons who would treat their girlfriends nicely in a loving relationship, but these imaginary versions of us never had a chance to develop.