Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was God...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I would give all foids a disease that will cause them a slow and painful death. The only cure against the disease is to have long and passionate sex with an incel lasting several hours at least once a week. If they fuck an incel their disease will be cured for one week but after a week the symptoms start coming back. They will not die immediately. They can still stay alive for like three months but each day after the safe week has passed their pain will get worse and worse and reach levels that equal extreme torture. Once they fuck an incel the pain will stop immediately and they will be fine for a week.

Now here is the sad thing: This fantasy is actually true only it is us suffering unless we can fuck a Stacy.

Better make it "if she fucks an incel, he turns into Chad and her disease goes away as she fells in love with him for the rest of her life".

Better make it "if she fucks an incel, he turns into Chad and her disease goes away as she fells in love with him for the rest of her life".

No I kinda like the idea to make women fuck ugly incels.

It is over if you not god.