Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was dead, only my family would be at my funeral

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I bet I wouldn’t have any non-family members there other than maybe 2 or something at best.

I remember reading about an incel who roped in college and nobody found out until months after he died so his carcass was in his room for several months until someone walked in and found it and everyone discovered he had died

when a few chads died I remember people would post all about them with 400 Facebook likes and there’d be Facebook groups dedicated to them

same,
except my sister wouldn't be there

best thing to do is to rope in my own grave

Same dude, no one will gave af when I die because they wouldn't see it any different than roadkill on a street.
Just another dead subhuman with shit genes.

I don't wanna be buried tbh

lol, this world is becoming a fuck of a lot more brutal, crass and inhuman than people expect

Can relate.
Can relate.

I specifically asked who's left in my family to not give me a funeral. Don't really care at this point tbh.

Not even my family would bother going to my funeral.

Not a single person will attend my funeral tbh maybe atleast the undertaker might because its his job to bury me.

I bet I wouldn’t have any non-family members there other than maybe 2 or something at best.

I remember reading about an incel who roped in college and nobody found out until months after he died so his carcass was in his room for several months until someone walked in and found it and everyone discovered he had died

when a few chads died I remember people would post all about them with 400 Facebook likes and there’d be Facebook groups dedicated to them
I wouldn't even have a funeral because my family can't afford that shit. I would just be cremated .

When I die the government will be left to foot the bill for my burial in a pawpers grave

Same for me, and I am proud of that, I don't give a fucking shit about society, so no wonder when society doesn't give a damn about me.

See you all in the grave.

If I were to die before my brother then I'll be buried, if not my corpse will go unnoticed for probably weeks or months, maybe my next door neighbour will notice, notify the police and then have the state to bury me