Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i was born in the middle ages, my parents would‘ve thrown me off a mountain

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
According to my mother, i was small when i was born and the doctors kept me alive with special machines so that i wouldn't die.
If i had been born a few thousand years earlier, then they would have simply thrown me off a mountain, as it was custom to kill weak, small or sick newborns, as they were considered useless for the tribe.

Last edited:
That or you would have probably got tortured to death by christians

Based... what we do is barbaric keeping you alive to suffer. (and your foid version is now having babies)

Based... what we do is barbaric keeping you alive to suffer. (and your foid version is now having babies)
They should have just kill me right there. Mabye i would be in paradise now.

I would've been a stillborn. Mark of a true subhuman :feelsrope:

I would have died a long time ago.

We wouldn't suffer here :cryfeels:

According to my mother, i was small when i was born and the doctors kept me alive with special machines so that i wouldn't die.
If i had been born a few thousand years earlier, then they would have simply thrown me off a mountain, as it was custom to kill weak, small or sick newborns, as they were considered useless for the tribe.
Dude dude, I was born exactly like you did.. :dafuckfeels:

They should have just kill me right there. Mabye i would be in paradise now.

I believe after we die we go to our spirit body in the next level up. This world is a 'universe simulator', being ran on the next level up.

Then your spirit can choose to play again if you want.

Because its random rolls sometimes you get a character that is genetically weak. Its part of the game and anyone playing their spirit will eventually end up in the same situation.

Probably there is paradise simulators too on the next level up.. so after you get beaten down too hard in the game you might want to go there for awhile. But then you would be missing out on how this world is developing.