Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I was a dictator

Oskar Dirlewanger

Oskar Dirlewanger

Recruit
★★
If i was a dictator (in hearts of iron iv) i would have all foids lobotomized and their vocal cords removed (so they will stfu and dont bother me with their annoying bluepill delusions) and in my kingdom those pussy machines wouldnt have any rights either and would be chained to a bed in a facility where any man can go fuck them in vagina and asshole 24/7 and its free

4F147F14 FED0 46DB AED9 AD60A4F0BC7A

I would make myself an icone, like in North Korea

I would force my people to do similar things and execute or labour camp them if they refuse to be good citizens

I would build nuclear warheads 24/7

i would have all foids lobotomized and their vocal cords removed (so they will stfu and dont bother me with their annoying bluepill delusions)
Can't even go to get groceries without hearing toilets on the way/in the store opening their mouths to speak low iq,vapid garbage nonsense,the ony reason toilets should open their mouths is to suck dick,they have no business talking.
those pussy machines wouldnt have any rights either and would be chained to a bed in a facility where any man can go fuck them in vagina and asshole 24/7 and its free
Based and :blackpill:,toilets are nothing more than walking holes