Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If i was 5'11 i wouldn't be incel

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
at least i would look like a somewhat grown adult male. being a turbo manlet with no masculine or sexually dimorphic features its a death sentence. its truly over

TzcpeTj

I used to say if I didn't have achne I would slay. Then is was if I wasn't overweight I would slay. Then it was if I were more cunfident I would slay. I grant you height is a big one but I've seen short guys slay. Short ugly guys with gfs. If height were the only problem you'd already have had a gf.

If you were 5'11, you'd be the king of manlets & sadly still incel.

I'm 5'11" and I was told by girls that I'm short. Girls who were like 5'8" would think they're taller than me because they only see two types of guys: those that tower over them and everyone else.

I'm 6'0 and its never done me any good. I'm 30 and have never come close to having a GF.

how tall are you again?

Perhaps. I am 6’5 and incel, my FACE is horrific.

Jfl if you think that youre height is holding you back. You probably an ugly mofu. Ive seen many 5'10 5'9's with gf or who are married

at least i would look like a somewhat grown adult male. being a turbo manlet with no masculine or sexually dimorphic features its a death sentence. its truly over
If you were 5'11, you'd be the king of manlets & sadly still incel.
5'11" and incel here. King of the manlets has its perks, but its still too short for most women. 5'11" is not tall enough to make up if you are ugly or are autistic/have asperger's.

5'11" and incel here. King of the manlets has its perks, but its still too short for most women. 5'11" is not tall enough to make up if you are ugly or are autistic/have asperger's.

I'm 5'11" and I was told by girls that I'm short. Girls who were like 5'8" would think they're taller than me because they only see two types of guys: those that tower over them and everyone else.

>5"11
>short

Wow it's truly over for me 5"10, might as well rope right now

You still would be, don't worry.

I am 5'10" yet here I am KHHV truecel.

Damn, you're the same height as me. Pretty stupid how people still consider 5'9 as an average height.

height is cope, youre not here because of your 5'9 height

Ive had a female nurse measure my height and the bitch made some stupid remark about my height that i wasn't as tall as she thought? This bitch was like 5'2".

Height is important, but you're right being 2 inches taller won't change his life
Yea I mean if youre like 5'2 then yea it will hold you back, but being 5'9 with a good face will still net you good results.

Yea I mean if youre like 5'2 then yea it will hold you back, but being 5'9 with a good face will still net you good results.
But you will only be able to get short chicks

6’2 and ugly.
Face > All

I will still be ugly, but it might put me up by 1 or 2 points.