Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was 4/10 could I just find sugar babies?

If I was 4/10 could I just find sugar babies?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
If I was 4/10 could I just find sugar babies? But with my looks none will even find me attracive
@SlayerSlayer

Dude why not approach? Never betabuxx a woman.

You can find sugar babies at any age. All you need is money

If I was 4/10 could I just find sugar babies? But with my looks none will even find me attracive
@SlayerSlayer
no sugar babies have higher standards than whores

I tried and got nothing on seeking arragements
I believe you, the money is not enough in western countries where foids live correctly. If every foid has enough money just to live the incel's money is useless. :forcedsmile:

I believe you, the money is not enough in western countries where foids live correctly. If every foid has enough money just to live the incel's money is useless. :forcedsmile:
but they dont

you really get six figures? have you tried?
the problems is they ask for insane amounts of money just for a platonic meet and greet-- and these aren't even stacies or average looking women, these are below average women with kids. You've gotta have at least 2 million to reasonably fuck around with the sugar scene if you are genetic trash.

but they dont
They do not believe the black pill, they thing that the problem is the money. They do not want to loose the hope to ascend. They hope that they can moneymaxx. They are completely wrong. But if they know it they will rope. :forcedsmile:

They do not believe the black pill, they thing that the problem is the money. They do not want to loose the hope to ascend. They hope that they can moneymaxx. They are completely wrong. But if they know it they will rope. :forcedsmile:
describe dcarders well

Sugar Babies always want more and more. Muh Jew-China bank can’t afford that luxury.

F81C2A12 2A88 431D 8EC9 29DE20C22D2E

If you're appearance can be bettered, outside of reconstructive surgery, then you're not ugly, you're just a loser. Which are too very different scenarios. If you're a loser you can be saved from the inceldom with the whole self love and improving yourself thing. The vast majority of incels are losers, not ugly. But the vast majority of ugly people are incels because the reasons already described.

nigga, gooks are mostly fucking ugly. dumb ass mentally ill retard. hurdur why are these gigachad white tiktok nordics better looking then me, hurdur im fucking ricegooknigger in fucking gookland its over hurdur. you come from money you stupid fucking nigger. you speak fucking mandarin. go to mainland china and plow village women.

news flash, 99% of fucking gooks are ugly dude, youre in the same boat as the rest of your kind. go flex your money to poor foids in mainland china and you can fuck all you want. stupid ass ricenigger

nigga, gooks are mostly fucking ugly. dumb ass mentally ill retard. hurdur why are these gigachad white tiktok nordics better looking then me, hurdur im fucking ricegooknigger in fucking gookland its over hurdur. you come from money you stupid fucking nigger. you speak fucking mandarin. go to mainland china and plow village women.

news flash, 99% of fucking gooks are ugly dude, youre in the same boat as the rest of your kind. go flex your money to poor foids in mainland china and you can fuck all you want. stupid ass ricenigger
im upper middle/rich only