Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I want human contact with anyone (even online) I have to be ridiculed

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
that is how much of an incel I am

Yeah that's why I'm a massive cunt to most people online and irl. They dont treat me any better

wot, you can have contact with me if you want, i'm open to talking to anyone.
If you meant female contact though, can't help you there.
Yeah that's why I'm a massive cunt to most people online and irl. They dont treat me any better
I'd treat you nice cause i love your display picture tbh.

wot, you can have contact with me if you want, i'm open to talking to anyone.
If you meant female contact though, can't help you there.

I'd treat you nice cause i love your display picture tbh.
Tbh I always enjoy your posts. You seem pretty cool

Tbh I always enjoy your posts. You seem pretty cool
THANK YOU, i like your posts too.
I try to keep my posts positive but realistic, cause i myself am trying super hard to ascend, and i would love for others around me to ascend too.

this is why i don't go outside or go to any other website

Yeah sometimes I will post stuff on IT and such just to get 2/10Roasties tell me to kms because I'm so lonely and it's the only way to get attention from foids.
I'm so pathetic.

THANK YOU, i like your posts too.
I try to keep my posts positive but realistic, cause i myself am trying super hard to ascend, and i would love for others around me to ascend too.
Same I try so fucking hard. I know it's all but useless but once I give up total hope I fear I'll finally just rope or worse live out my life just a miserible lonely fuck

literally any attempt to go on voice chat with anyone on a discord server requires them to make fun of me or call me a neet. i am losing less and less inhibtion as the day go by

literally any attempt to go on voice chat with anyone on a discord server requires them to make fun of me or call me a neet. i am losing less and less inhibtion as the day go by
How old are you OP? Are you socially awkward? Weird voice? Why do they instantly hate you :think:

How old are you OP? Are you socially awkward? Weird voice? Why do they instantly hate you :think:

when they learn im a neet they treat me like scum! and my voice is fucked cause i think i have brain dmg

when they learn im a neet they treat me like scum! and my voice is fucked cause i think i have brain dmg
Yeah most people dislike me for being a NEET (probably jealous) sorry about your voice. I speak really monotone thanks to the 'tism so people just think I'm bored with them mostly

Same I try so fucking hard. I know it's all but useless but once I give up total hope I fear I'll finally just rope or worse live out my life just a miserible lonely fuck
What're you currently trying to looksmax/statusmax? and what are your current stats like: Height/Face/frame?
ANd i fully feel you on the roping thing lol, i'm feeling extra shitty today :\

What're you currently trying to looksmax/statusmax? and what are your current stats like: Height/Face/frame?
ANd i fully feel you on the roping thing lol, i'm feeling extra shitty today :\
Got some new clothes recently. They actually fit and are somewhat fashionable. Also started taking pics with my dog and some outside selfies for dating sites.

I'm a 5'6 manlet with like a 4 or 5 face and not fat but I have a gut.

Generally trying just to look like a person a woman would actually want to be around. I'm low inhib but just not good with people unless I know they already like me.

Having no car, agoraphobia and mild autism doesnt help at fucking all though.

Got some new clothes recently. They actually fit and are somewhat fashionable. Also started taking pics with my dog and some outside selfies for dating sites.

I'm a 5'6 manlet with like a 4 or 5 face and not fat but I have a gut.

Generally trying just to look like a person a woman would actually want to be around. I'm low inhib but just not good with people unless I know they already like me.

Having no car, agoraphobia and mild autism doesnt help at fucking all though.

You're not the biggest manlet here tbh, but i won't lie to you and say "5ft6 is fine man", it's really not. Continue working on your face in any way you can (Growing a beard if you can helps monumentally), and i know the whole "just be fashionable" thing is a cliche around here, but if you're blessed with a decent/average frame you should actually wear better clothing.
Workout too, don't become one of those "buff midgets" aim to be Lean with a good amount of muscle across your shoulders/arms/chest.
Considering you're low inhib, continue to work on how you act/how you come across
Go to places where you can meet people like small concerts/social events either by yourself or with a friend

Also are you from the uk?

You're not the biggest manlet here tbh, but i won't lie to you and say "5ft6 is fine man", it's really not. Continue working on your face in any way you can (Growing a beard if you can helps monumentally), and i know the whole "just be fashionable" thing is a cliche around here, but if you're blessed with a decent/average frame you should actually wear better clothing.
Workout too, don't become one of those "buff midgets" aim to be Lean with a good amount of muscle across your shoulders/arms/chest.
Considering you're low inhib, continue to work on how you act/how you come across
Go to places where you can meet people like small concerts/social events either by yourself or with a friend

Also are you from the uk?
I have a big beard. Haven't shaved since I was 19 or 20. Would like more muscle again. Used to be kinda fit. Cant go places alone easily because i have agoraphobia. I have only 1 irl friend. And nah. North America

I have a big beard. Haven't shaved since I was 19 or 20. Would like more muscle again. Used to be kinda fit. Cant go places alone easily because i have agoraphobia. I have only 1 irl friend. And nah. North America
A nice beard is a massive plus, make sure you get back in good shape and couple that with personality/good style.
Oh i pray to god you're white though,if you're asian or curry with that height and being a neet i have bad news for you

Get vocal cord surgery, if that exists, it takes 10/10 low inhib to use your voice on discord/voice chat when it sucks

Also fuck any game that requires you to use voice chat and people who defend it

Get vocal cord surgery, if that exists, it takes 10/10 low inhib to use your voice on discord/voice chat when it sucks

Also fuck any game that requires you to use voice chat and people who defend it

in wow i cannot join any bg premades cause of voice chat :feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is some kind of ultra-cynicism and cruelty online: when it is cruelty against women it's argued against, but when it's cruelty against men it's accepted. I don't really care, although I tend to be the one insulted by mobs. I don't want censorship so I won't ask for someone to be banned or silenced.

Any type of compassion or sympathy is ridiculed online. Like the term "butt-hurt" - it just means "hurt". Why insult someone for feeling pain.

We're all brothers here, contact me anytime you like. We have no-one if not eachother :)

any person with diagnosed autism i will like and actively try to talk to them, if you have autism and want to talk to me im open

in wow i cannot join any bg premades cause of voice chat :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Did they really add that? I remember thinking voice chat must be required for raiding too :feelsbadman:

Did they really add that? I remember thinking voice chat must be required for raiding too :feelsbadman:

luckily u can join most raiding guilds except the ridiculously tryhard ones without voice chat

luckily u can join most raiding guilds except the ridiculously tryhard ones without voice chat

But when we were on voice chat your voice sounded like a chadlite's if I remember correctly (or just not cringey, unlike mine which sounds like I am a 13 year old)

But when we were on voice chat your voice sounded like a chadlite's

people call me a squeeker (other british people) and say i talk like i have brain damage. very odd

people call me a squeeker (other british people) and say i talk like i have brain damage. very odd
lol mong boy

How much has it changed since you were 13? I can't tell mine has changed much at all, at least when I speak English