Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I wanna join the Undertale fandom, is it way too late since Undertale is past it's peak popularity?

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
I remember when Undertale was hugely popular around 2016 or 17 and I would watch some parody videos of the game but I never actually played it. I kinda... regret? that I didn't at least try it and get inside the fandom, it was huge as I said before, and I feel like i missed out on something big. I know that fandoms that are mainstream-level popular will almost certainly never have that level of popularity ever again but I was in the FNF fandom when it was in its "prime" and I really enjoyed it, but I am looking for something to enjoy and I wanna know what y'all think. Should I join the fandom?

Should I join the fandom?

undertale good game but fandom made it into tranny hangout central

everyone’s at the deltarune fandom now. I’m sure toby fox will be releasing the upcoming chapters in the coming up months.

I remember when Undertale was hugely popular around 2016 or 17 and I would watch some parody videos of the game but I never actually played it. I kinda... regret? that I didn't at least try it and get inside the fandom, it was huge as I said before, and I feel like i missed out on something big. I know that fandoms that are mainstream-level popular will almost certainly never have that level of popularity ever again but I was in the FNF fandom when it was in its "prime" and I really enjoyed it, but I am looking for something to enjoy and I wanna know what y'all think. Should I join the fandom?
Just play the game and post about it on their subreddit if you want. I'm sure there's still people who talk about the game and make new fan art and shit about it.

I was there for it. No. No, no, no, no. It was full of fucking fujoshis, don't touch it. Just play the game and move onto something else.