Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I try to SEAmax what kind of foid can I expect to get?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
If I ever did try to ascend by traveling to the Philippines for example what tier foid can I hopefully get? Is there any chance to land a top tier one if they're from a really small village?

depends on how attractive you are

Musty indian whore who washes her pussy in a bowl once a week.

360 F 220402069 WsoqqSNUJX0zUTHiARYBmCAdrQHBOtAl

True love awaits

depends on how attractive you are

face is 3.5/10 to 4/10. I got this data from a bunch of sites. height is 5'5". I think I'm taller than the average man in the Philippines

Province girls are kinda ugly, you'll have to lower your standards or find a qt wagie in Manila from Tinder or something.

Most foids in small villages are already taken or have husbands. Goodluck getting stoned to death even asking one out.

face is 3.5/10 to 4/10. I got this data from a bunch of sites. height is 5'5". I think I'm taller than the average man in the Philippines
it also depends on how much money you have

but assuming your white and middle class you can play JBW theory and get a 6/10 foid

:feelspuke:

I have the kind I'd like in mind but idk if I can post without it being considered foid worship.
just post it bro at worst you will get a 10% warning or some other bullshit

It's going to be hard, even in Philippines. That said, the difficulty still drops like a rock from the West.

You could probably get your looksmatch. Perhaps an average noodle. Whatever you can get will be better than in the West.

If all you can get is a 1/10 in the West, then you could get a 4/10 in the Philippines I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back