Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal “If I took your brain and put it into a man’s body, you’ll be in poverty”

3 million views and 30k likes for something we’ve been preaching since forever. But when we say it, we deserve to get hunted down and thrown in prison.

Last edited:
30k likes and 3 million views. But when we say it, we deserve to get hunted down and thrown in prison.
Normies only listen to other normies or moggers.

3 million views and 30k likes for something we’ve been preaching since forever. But when we say it, we deserve to get hunted down and thrown in prison.
I NEVER IN PRISON I MAY BE IN 4 WALLS BUT THEY WILL NEVER MAKE ME SUFFER MY LIFE

When a goodlooking sexhaver says something:
Well Done Wow GIF by X Factor Global

When an ugly virgin says the exact same thing:
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

Normies only listen to other normies or moggers.
"The messenger is more important than the message" could not be a better statement to sum up how shallow the normalfag thought process is. The fact that they are completely unable to recognize what massive fucking hypocrites they are is a testament to how little these people deserve to be taken seriously on any critical level at all.

This whole pseudo-blackpillled redpill movement that has recently taken over social media is nauseating to witness. Before it became hip, acceptable, and cool to adopt a more blackpilled and cynical attitude, the vast majority of these manosphere/self-improvement hacks consistently shitted on incels and the blackpill ideology specifically.
When a goodlooking sexhaver says something:
Well Done Wow GIF by X Factor Global

When an ugly virgin says the exact same thing:
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF
Normies are the most mindless and non-sentient pieces of shit on the planet.

Last edited: