Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I see the term “ropemaxx” again on the internet I will dive down to the depths of the ocean and suicide bomb the internet wires

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
It is my calling. It will be counted as jihad and martyrdom and I will get my 72 virgins in heaven.

no bombing israeli citizens = no virgins for you

Based I hate that chinktok neologism

i remember hearing normie females joke about mewing a YEAR ago and it made me so disgusted.

i remember hearing normie females joke about mewing a YEAR ago and it made me so disgusted.
I hate females using our terms as if they could feel 10% of the struggle

I hate females using our terms as if they could feel 10% of the struggle
hard to believe its already been a year since looksmax became a mainstream joke. All niche internet subcultures will eventually become a meme through tiktok it is inevitable. we are just a meme to them.

Off topic but I hate how normies say incel doesnt mean involuntary celibate and that the term has evolved. WE are the people claiming to be incels and we say it means involuntary celibate. Why would random people decide what it means?

hard to believe its already been a year since looksmax became a mainstream joke. All niche internet subcultures will eventually become a meme through tiktok it is inevitable. we are just a meme to them.

Off topic but I hate how normies say incel doesnt mean involuntary celibate and that the term has evolved. WE are the people claiming to be incels and we say it means involuntary celibate. Why would random people decide what it means?
I hate when randos try to make us something we aren’t

ropemaxx to ensure no one ever posts ropemaxx again, inshallah

It

could have been worse, the normies just stole the surface level shit put on their filters and rap music then made their tikthot clip

Now it’s considered “brainrot” i.e noting entertaining or stimulating anymore

It

could have been worse, the normies just stole the surface level shit put on their filters and rap music then made their tikthot clip

Now it’s considered “brainrot” i.e noting entertaining or stimulating anymore
but its angering our identities are reduced to brainrot. along with anything niche i enjoy.

It’s a disgrace to us for real. Also, some peak rage fuel is that the forever alone female subreddit had to be made private because too many men were hitting them up wanting to date them. Average “femcel” is like a homeless person turning down a good McDonald’s meal just cause it wasn’t a steak meanwhile we are starving begging for leftovers and can’t even get that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back