Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i see a single normie guy with a girlfriend in college I will drop the blackpill

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
For the past 2 weeks I have been scouting the hallways in college in Hope's of seeing one, just one, normie guy with a girlfriend.
So far I havent seen a single case of it.
All the guys I see with girlfriends are tall chads/tyrones.
I will literally stop being blackpilled and become bluepilled if I could see even one normie Male in a relationship. But it doesnt seem to be possible.
Trying to find a normie college student with a girlfriend is like trying to find a dragon.

For the past 2 weeks I have been scouting the hallways in college in Hope's of seeing one, just one, normie guy with a girlfriend.
I will literally stop being blackpilled and become bluepilled if I could see even one normie Male in a relationship. But it doesnt seem to be possible.
Trying to find a normie college student with a girlfriend is like trying to find a dragon.
Even if they did have gfs, they are getting cucked hard either way. Majority of those cases are betabuxx, I hear they have to work like a horse to get even a whiff of pussy from their gfs.

I drop black pill on degenerates and was proven right in under a month. Such greed.

Even if they did have gfs, they are getting cucked hard either way. Majority of those cases are betabuxx, I hear they have to work like a horse to get even a whiff of pussy from their gfs.
That's why I specified college student.
Obviously i will see tons of older normies in betabux relationships.
But college normies dont have any money to betabux, and the females will be in their peak slut years so they will exclusively date chads
I drop black pill on degenerates and was proven right in under a month. Such greed.
What do you mean?

"Nah, I'm trying to focus on my studies bro, I don't have time for girls bro" :cryfeels:

Normies can get girlfriends but their usually like 2 or 3 points below them looks wise. But in my high school right now it's the same way most normies are single and/or virgins and the few in relationships have to simp hard.

How normie are we talking?

So, you're doing to stop being blackpilled if you see SOMEONE THAT IS NOT YOU with a foid? Just because they're a normie?
Yeah. Okay. Have fun being a fucking cuck.
No difference in that thought process and being a cuck. Seeing someone else with a girl that isn't a chad is no different than seeing someone fucking your girl or wife that isn't a chad.
Both ideas are fucked up.

Normies can get girlfriends but their usually like 2 or 3 points below them looks wise. But in my high school right now it's the same way most normies are single and/or virgins and the few in relationships have to simp hard.
Bro I'm a zoomer too. I graduated highschool 2 years ago and thought the dating scene would be better in college. Holy shit was I wrong. It doesnt get better for our generation. The vast majority of normies are still virgin borderline incels

If you drop the blackpill on a normie, can you set your phone to record a video and put the phone in your pocket (with the mic sticking out) so we can hear the audio?

Bro I'm a zoomer too. I graduated highschool 2 years ago and thought the dating scene would be better in college. Holy shit was I wrong. It doesnt get better for our generation. The vast majority of normies are still virgin borderline incels
Yeah I don't know why guys here still act like college is the prime opportunity to get laid. Women are surrounded by chads in college why would they bother with normies.

If you drop the blackpill on a normie, can you set your phone to record a video and put the phone in your pocket (with the mic sticking out) so we can hear the audio?
I remember talking to some Tyrone lite friend of mine and I was trying to drop blackpills on him and my currycel friend, but the Tyrone lite just kept spouting the "be confident" bullshit and acted like that's why he slayed

I fucking hate the sub8 deniers here, I never see "ugly guys with hot girls". No I see all men dating down. And most are at least 7+/10

I fucking hate the sub8 deniers here, I never see "ugly guys with hot girls". No I see all men dating down. And most are at least 7+/10
I’ll try and take pics of couples I see on campus from now on. I’ll post them here if that’s allowed so we can dissect them. Not that it will prove they are having sex, but still, it could be interesting.

I’ll try and take pics of couples I see on campus from now on. I’ll post them here if that’s allowed so we can dissect them. Not that it will prove they are having sex, but still, it could be interesting.
Bro be careful, the mods might not like that just saying.

Bro be careful, the mods might not like that just saying.
Hmmm ok, then I’ll at least make notes of the couples and post them here. Like face, height, race, body fat etc

Hmmm ok, then I’ll at least make notes of the couples and post them here. Like face, height, race, body fat etc
@wandercamp did an experiment and all the couples wer skinny dude-fat woman

Ngl I'd love to see a thread where you took photos of random couples irl. I doubt youd get hit by the mods unless you wrote something like "holy shit, this couple of a fat bald man and a stacy proves that the blackpill is a lie!!!"