Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If I roped today my step dad would immediately blame it on me not believing in god

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
This is why I don't want to open up to my parents about my depression/suicidality because I know if I told them it was because of me being single and never having a gf they would gaslight and blame it on being an atheist and force me to go back into church claiming church will automatically make me ascend when I went to church for years and years and still no success while everyone else got a gf within months.

Fuck I wished my parents were more understanding how foids are so corrupt like my brother understands even though he is a sex haver.

Just believe in God, man.

just pray for your ascension, bro!

This is why I don't want to open up to my parents about my depression/suicidality because I know if I told them it was because of me being single and never having a gf they would gaslight and blame it on being an atheist and force me to go back into church claiming church will automatically make me ascend when I went to church for years and years and still no success while everyone else got a gf within months.

Fuck I wished my parents were more understanding how foids are so corrupt like my brother understands even though he is a sex haver.
no god for your face

just pray for your ascension, bro!
Me after praying day 1:
Die Video Art GIF by David Kims

God can cure your face if he existed but chooses to keep you ugly to laugh
The real villains and satan are attractives why do you think usually hot women are villains and seen as seductive and shit We are only doing bad shit out of self defense We aren’t bad guys Attractives are the real monsters

Believing is different from having faith, from having clarity. Whether you believe that God exists or not is irrelevant, for the concept of God is existence, the single flow, and not the entity. He exists because he is the greatest Being, the greatest reason. Atheism is positivist enlightenment, honestly.

Screenshot 20240722 204546 YouTube

Cant quit now inkie

>be a complacent subhuman or I will burn you in hell for eternity, goy
Do not be a complacent subhuman and you are gaining anything at all. KEK, like all religious were christianity.

If I became atheist, first thing I'd do is end it all.

But atheism doesn't make sense to me. Nor does organized religion.

You'd win in the Pascal wager.
Which god?

Allah?
Yahweh?
I have a 1 in 100,000,000 chance of choosing the correct one not to mention even if there were only 2 beliefs that doesn't guarantee you are going to heaven

You would be dead and wouldnt have to Care about his opinion

Religioncucks are fucking stupid
Him at my funeral:"He roped not because he didn't have a gf to love him but because didn't believe in god"

I know he would fucking say that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back