Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if i prove i joined in 2019, will this shitty attitude against/obsession with join date finish?

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★
or its over n ill be derided regardless?

No, join date is a hierarchical mogging system

You can't stop it yourself
You're just one user

what was your account username?

Inceldom:
[:no:]Discussed.
[:yes:]Not discussed.

who gives a shit

You can't stop it yourself
You're just one user
i wish mods could change it if i succeeded...u know i never cared about it but faggots here keep going on and on with their muh gray shit its intolerable when i was here before them jfl

what was your account username?
it was me n my nigga cousin...we posted a ropefuel video we took at a park back then...i have that on my pc n its date is there plus i found the account here

join date is mostly a meme , only retarded 2017 redditors are obsessed with it

join date is mostly a meme , only retarded 2017 redditors are obsessed with it
yeah i been called gray twice just today when i joined earlier than them
the irony is too brutal

joined when i was born :lul:
i was born at the wall

yeah i been called gray twice just today when i joined earlier than them
the irony is too brutal
But you were. Nobody gives a fuck that you "joined back in the day." You left for whatever reason (or got banned), and now you're back. For all intents and purposes, you're a newfag.

No. you will always be a 2024cel.

But you were. Nobody gives a fuck that you "joined back in the day." You left for whatever reason (or got banned), and now you're back. For all intents and purposes, you're a newfag.
how tf kind of reasoning is that..i am a fuckin senior u gray faggot i will prove it....there r many sleeper accounts here as well no one got problem with..just toay a 2017 old cel nigger came back n posted fuck u hypocrite

No, join date is a hierarchical mogging system
nah it doesnt rly mean shit unless you're a 2024cel because most of them are insufferable cunts.

nah it doesnt rly mean shit unless you're a 2024cel because most of them are insufferable cunts.
Of course it is. One thing is what you consider correct or normal in the socialization of incels in a forum, and another thing is what really happens. The join date has long represented a system of suspicion, especially because many new users are basically infiltrators, faggots, or teens who are bored and want to act edgy in a forum like this.

@edgelordcel was here from 1970s, Right @edgelordcel ?

I’ve been here since 2004
1997, beat dat!
Game Over Flag GIF

1997, beat dat!
Game Over Flag GIF
i know it doesnt mean anything..but faggots on here must know i joined earlier than them so they will stop fucking feeling they r superior

how tf kind of reasoning is that..i am a fuckin senior u gray faggot i will prove it....
Literally just explained to you that nobody cares, including me.

there r many sleeper accounts here
Yes, there are.

as well no one got problem with..
Excuse me? I've always had a problem with that.

just toay a 2017 old cel nigger came back n posted fuck u hypocrite
No, fuck that guy. Who is this 2017 nigger?

everyone cares and use it to deride/debunk me n feel superior
I'm saying nobody cares that you used to have an account here - means nothing. It's like saying, "I used to go to high school with this Hollywood A-lister" (not really, but you get the idea). It's just pointless posturing.