Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If I not become God after death, I'll be very angry

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
But if I die and not become God, then there would be no one that could be angry.
So actually I win in those 2 instances.

If you become god after you die you'll be deeply ashamed of yourself for having created a world were you were forced to push disgusting shit out of your asshole on a daily basis for no fucking reason :feelswhat:

If you become god after you die you'll be deeply ashamed of yourself for having created a world were you were forced to push disgusting shit out of your asshole on a daily basis for no fucking reason :feelswhat:
That would be the less evil.
The evil will begin when whores let guys put their giant cocks in their asshole, that must hurt a lot.

On a daily basis? Nigga i shit once every 2 weeks

I'm a spiritual man and somewhat religious, although I reject the God of Israel with a vehement passion concerning its three major faiths.

I like to believe there is an afterlife full of pleasure, happiness, and endless bliss, but I'm alright with the total annihilation of the self as well because anything is much better than this bullshit world we inhabit. :feelsjuice:

@Agatha_Chan you aren't god silly. You are a midget. I am the real god however I am so glamorous and all life obeys me:feelsaww: