Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I magically ascend...

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
I will pump and dump
Why?
Because I KNOW she is in contact with a Chadlite AT LEAST if not a chad.
Therefore to save the heartbreak as a blackpilled individual, that will be my choice.

But I’m a manlet, I can’t ascend

Yeah, over

My opinion is similar. Relationships and especially love are overrated. Moreover, I think love doesn’t even exist as such. JFL @ real love, pure love and similar bullshit.

just be chad theory

After all the years of tour meant. I could never, under any circumstance, submit to some wretched foid. Her only use would be as a human flesh light. After that she can fuck off
This.
I don’t see them as I used to anymore.

I remember being a kid, girls were a symbol of hope, love and peace. Now I realise they’re actually just ignorant asshole whores with nothing to offer. Evil bitches
I used to be very beta thinking oh I would enjoy working long hours if that would give me enough money to treat her nice, so she will show me affection back. But now it’s the opposite I don’t want any affection as I know it’s all fake, she only wants affection from chad.

I already made a superior version of this thread.