Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i made a gofund me, would any of you donate?

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i need money because ill be homeless soon, and im saving up for certain things to help me cope with homeless ness. if i asked for money would yall donate? not asking for much.

I would but I dont want to

"Please give your credit card numba saaar"

i was walking outside as i usually do. this is basically what my neighborhood looks like

View attachment 951164

theres always at least one homeless guy but usually they never beg me for shit.
i had bought some snacks to munch on later this weekend and this guy confronts me and FOLLOWS me for a fucking block :feelshaha: he was begging me for food and would not shut the fuck up. then i remember, this guy asked me for money and did the same shit to me last week.

holy fuck.
i cant sympathize with poorcels because of my own reasons im too lazy to state rn. and my house is cockroach infested and i need these snacks to cope so i just ignored him and went off with my day.

t. average indian scammer

i need money because ill be homeless soon, and im saving up for certain things to help me cope with homeless ness. if i asked for money would yall donate? not asking for much.
Could all just be a ploy so us incels can donate to you. Fucking grAYfag hasn't been here for 3 months and is already asking for money kek. The absolute state of .is

No, i'm poor and you literally have a maid JFL

Stream yourself homeless like Daniel Larson, other people might donate jfl

Stream yourself homeless like Daniel Larson, other people might donate jfl
:feelskek:
t. average indian scammer
HAHA, it wont let me react to the old thread you posted of mine but yeah GOLD. i would never donate shit to anyone, but i expect money from peope.:feelskek:
Could all just be a ploy so us incels can donate to you. Fucking grAYfag hasn't been here for 3 months and is already asking for money kek. The absolute state of .is
nigga thinks im HTN tryna ascend to chad with BIMAX :feelskek: