Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i lose my hair i think i will kill myself

S

shibo

Officer
Well i am going to doctor soon cause my temples are receding. If i bald too much i will probably kill myself i dont have the head shape to pull off being bald its not wide enough google adam silver to see what i mean

its over forIfilosemy hairithinkiwillkill myselfcels

See you tomorrow

the cope:

"bro just shave it off and get jacked man it'll look waay better dude you'll be a total badass like the rock bro alpha as FUCK"

1546426197223-png.76893

the harsh reality:

1546426315291-png.76894

Never began for falseAccuasationSuicdecels

Just shave it off and be alpha bro!!! Like Jason Statham!

Anyone who looks good bald would look even better with hair. I am begging god to not make me bald but my temples are receding as some of u guys have seen

Just run Dr Phil game bro

just copmaxx they're always bald

the cope:

"bro just shave it off and get jacked man it'll look waay better dude you'll be a total badass like the rock bro alpha as FUCK"

1546426197223-png.76893

the harsh reality:

1546426315291-png.76894
Time to agent 47maxx

Thumb 1920 926550

Suicide is a big waste of potential tbh.

go SKINHEAD bro

Since there's a lot of baldcels here, I am losing patches of hair but on my legs. Google says this is common in older or obese males but I am neither. Can this spread to my head?

Same. My hair is all i have.

Losing my hair doesn't bare thinking about.

The Norwood Reaper started on my hairline many years ago, but he's spared my crown for now. I don't even want to imagine the result when he finishes what he started.

A slight level of balding might not be too bad at all.

Same. My hair is all I have left of my looks.

just beardmaxx bro :soy:

Have any baldingcels tried one of these laser light hair growth devices? You are supposed to be able to stimulate hair follicles to grow hair and improve hair thickness by stimulating them with certain wavelengths of light. It doesn't work on follicles that are already dead but supposedly can help slow or stop thinning.

Same. My hair is the only thing that covers up my massive head. If I had no hair, I would literately look like megamind (and that's not even an exaggeration)