Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I just had a single IRL friend my life would be 10x different and 10x better

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
If I just had a single IRL friend at any point before I would probably not be here (But I'd still be incel), I'd be hanging out with my IRL friend(s).

If I had a single IRL friend I probably wouldn't have dropped out and stayed in the game for him, I'd have gotten good grades because I'd be good emotionally and have someone atleast one person to rely on emotionally and talk to. I wouldn't have done drugs in fear of if I went too far what I'd do to him. I would've probably gone on to college but even having a high school diploma is good. But no, Nobody was my friend. Nobody talked to me, so now I'm fucked with no career options. A felon dropout who's life is being sucked out.

Normies and soyciety keeps telling people to "Help suspicious people out" and to "Stop bullying" "No place for hate!". Lol if anyone fucking listened to those.

I don't like to make friends in IRL.

Same. Life is hard enough being a virgin and never able to get women but having no friends makes things even harder

What did you do to become a felon OP?

Not brag seeing this makes me feel fortunate to have a few irl friends. It's one of those things u don't realise until someone brings it up.

possession with intent to distribute (Wasn't going to)
Were u drugmaxxing?

Were u drugmaxxing?
I guess idk. Only reason I'm alive right now and I can say that honestly, however the stuff I do on it now is killing me because its making me SIB (Self injurious behaviour) harder than ever. Just yesterday I burnt my hand and my penis (Not too bad, and I have pictures of both). I'm in a really fucked version of limbo if you think about it

I stopped talking to my only IRL friend a few years ago. Life was indeed 10x better with him around.

I have one guy who's like friend of mine and it makes a difference really. sometimes we go to mcdonalds late at night, library and talk about what's going on once or twice a month and it's really wholesome and fun.

I dropped out of college I don't know if I had a tight friend group would I continue enduring that shit and wouldn't make everything harder for myself. I probably would've but I was always alone and it made everything harder to go through. having other people to suffer with you motivates you not to quit. it's really unlucky that I'm not a NT, it makes accomplishing shit in life ten times harder really.

having likeminded people, not even a whole lot but 1-2 friends who'll help you out if you do the same for them would mean a lot.

I have this problem. How the fuck do guys like us even make friends? Serious question here.

It was possible as kids, but as adults we're truly fucked.

I have this problem. How the fuck do guys like us even make friends? Serious question here.
Ngl its crazy hard n i hv no idea, the 1-2 guys i hang out with, I've known them for like 7-10years.

Its better to not have friends then be emotionally invested with some normans only for them to distance you like some freak after you served your purpose to them.

Better to have friends with same hobbies as you

Haven’t had a friend in years. They just end up leaving you anyway once they get involved with a girl or find other friends that can offer more than you. I always end up getting pushed out of social circles.