Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I jumped off a third floor building, do you think I would die?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today I was looking at the window of my apartment. My building has 3 floors, I live on the second one. I was thinking I could climb to the roof of the building and just jump to my death but I'm afraid of surviving. What if I just break my neck and end up crippled for the rest of my life? Do you think that's a good way to finish it all?

What do you mean by third floor? Different countries count differently.
In some countries first floor is the floor above ground.
For me, fist floor is the ground level floor because that's the first floor you go in.
So I assi you're talking about the third floor and not the fourth floor

I know a guy who survived jumping from the third floor.
Therefore, it's possible to survive. 6th floor is the bare minimum I would trust

full

Bad idea. You will probably survive with many broken bones and agony.
Do you have a car?

Nah need to be at least 5th floor and concrete ground, preferably land head first. I’ve seen a guy jump 20 foot onto concrete and live

Bad idea. You will probably survive with many broken bones and agony.
Do you have a car?
What would you do with a car?
I often thing about high speed crashing into a big lump of concrete, but there are crash barriers everywhere

I knew a guy who jumped off the 5th floor and still didn’t die. Just fucked himself up even more.

No 3 stories you’ll just blow out your hamstring and your Achilles unless you land directly on your neck.

Gotta be at least 6 stories for a good instant kill and land on concrete

Anything over 60 ft up and I think that’ll do the trick

Nope. Even sixth floor would give you trouble.
Go find a tall bridge or sky scraper tbh

Don't do it. Otherwise the pain would be unbearable and you could end up as a literal paraplegic truecel who can't even rope himself.

commit suicide by dying of old age :feelsthink:

Today I was looking at the window of my apartment. My building has 3 floors, I live on the second one. I was thinking I could climb to the roof of the building and just jump to my death but I'm afraid of surviving. What if I just break my neck and end up crippled for the rest of my life? Do you think that's a good way to finish it all?

You're lucky if you'd survive. If you don't you'd wake up in eternal hell or multiple lifetimes of bad karma to pay

Most likely you wouldn't. Find the tallest building in your city.

If u land on ur head maybe.

Tfw when i live on the 3rd floor:feelsmega:

Low chance, unless u land on ur head

Probably no, the pain wil be too much

about a 50 50 if you land on concrete. back head injury near the spine could do u in

Just rope, put a bullet on ur head or get decapitated by a train bro more reliable that way

land with your head first