Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I joined the military what are the likelyhoods I would kill women (legally)

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Its just hypothetical. I know if I become a soldier I would kill lots of men. Would I also get to kill women? Like are the female combatants?

DISCLAIMER I DON'T WANT TO KILL WOMEN THATS WHY IM ASKING IF I HAVE TO DO IT.

Last edited:
Like are the female combatants?
Yea. You can go fuck the dead corpses when you're done too in hoi4 obviously (I am not encouraging murder or necrophilia, this is entirely satire)

Very unlikely. They mostly serve in non-combat or administrative roles.

You could also probably buy a foreign woman from her desperate family which technically makes her your property, whoops played too much Free Cities.

Do you really think putting a shitty disclaimer on your IT bait threads will achieve anything, kek

Very unlikely. But whats stopping you from ERing in some middle eastern camp, just say they were terrorists. (In game)

Do you really think putting a shitty disclaimer on your IT bait threads will achieve anything, kek
Its not IT bait. I don't understand why you are at all concerned with them. Also theres no disclaimer only facts from me

Very unlikely. But whats stopping you from ERing in some middle eastern camp, just say they were terrorists. (In game)
id never do anything illegal ever

judging off past actions of the military? you could probably rape and mutilate a 10 year old and get off just fine.

Love the US of A

I DON'T SUPPORT KILLING WOMEN

ANY AND ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT THE REASON I ASKED WAS BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO VERIFY THAT BEFORE IF I EVER JOIN THE MILITARY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO KILL WOMEN!!!!! ITS AGAINST MY CULTURE

It used to be popular to kill whole villages in order to save them

How lmao I clarified I clearly do not want to kill women.
Unnamed

Again back to my question, have you been raped by a family member yet?
 NO

TO CLARIFY I AM TALKING STRICTLY ABOUT LEGAL KILLING THAT SOLDIERS DO IN COMBAT. I WOULD NEVER COMMIT MURDER OR ANYTHING ILLEGAL