Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I have sex with a Jewish woman, my kids would have insanely high IQ

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I have never seen a Jew in my life before but I'd love to fuck a Jewish woman. They are the master race of the whole world so why not join them. By indulging in my carnal desires, I will create an army of IQ mogger kids.

cuz of you they will be braindead:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jews in America and Britain have an overall IQ mean somewhere between a half and a full standard deviation above the mean, with the source of the difference concentrated in the verbal component.”
Jews aren't that much smarter than average, and their IQ is mostly verbal.

The IQ difference everyone assumes to understand is actually pretty useless.

Jews sound like redditors when they speak. It's fast, loaded with unnecessary bullshit, and meandering a point; they speak for themselves more than their listeners, which I personally associate with poor communication skills, but if it ticks more boxes on an IQ test, then more power to them I guess.

Last edited:
Sex with a busty Jew is :feelsohh:

I have never seen a Jew in my life before but I'd love to fuck a Jewish woman. They are the master race of the whole world so why not join them. By indulging in my carnal desires, I will create an army of IQ mogger kids.

Jewish women do not want me

Jewish cunts are reserved for jewish cock only. Stay away from our women.

"white" jewish women look ugly compared to regular white women,
would rather fuck a european woman of any ethnciity than jew/ashkenazi

Doesn't know how he sounded.

How about we ban sex and Jewish woman

Imagine a jewess with khazar milkers taking care of you and stroking your hair and letting you suck them titties :feelsohh:

Jews aren't that much smarter than average, and their IQ is mostly verbal.

The IQ difference everyone assumes to understand is actually pretty useless.

Jews sound like redditors when they speak. It's fast, loaded with unnecessary bullshit, and meandering a point; they speak for themselves more than their listeners, which I personally associate with poor communication skills, but if it ticks more boxes on an IQ test, then more power to them I guess.
big cope the Jews make up 25% Nobel prizes

Ban this jew faggot

From my experience as an Asian dude, and for you others it might be different but I find that Jewish foids are even harder to get than white foids. And white foids are already damn hard to get.

Both Jewish and Indian foids I strongly resent. They are noticeably harder to get than white foids and with white foids, its already close to impossible.

From my experience as an Asian dude, and for you others it might be different but I find that Jewish foids are even harder to get than white foids. And white foids are already damn hard to get.

Both Jewish and Indian foids I strongly resent. They are noticeably harder to get than white foids and with white foids, its already close to impossible.
Meanwhile my Asian looksmatches reject me from the friendzone

If you can't beat them, join them

And if I had a billion dollars, I'd be rich.

Jewish women like all foids are picky and there's not many of them also.