Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I have a curved dick do I measure it 2D or 3D

2d or 3d

• Total voters
Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
my dick curves up and to the left. when I measure it do I lay it "flat" and measure it in a "2D" view like from the top down how far it goes in a straight line or do I follow it "3D" with the curve?

my dick curves up and to the left. when I measure it do I lay it "flat" and measure it in a "2D" view like from the top down how far it goes in a straight line or do I follow it "3D" with the curve?
You work on bend correction, that's what you do. This will probably take months or years, and it will require the use of a special device, that will be pricey if you want to by something legit that is certified and tested.

You work on bend correction, that's what you do. This will probably take months or years, and it will require the use of a special device, that will be pricey if you want to by something legit that is certified and tested.
I have a net worth of 500 euros

find an approximate function and name it cock(x)
find X when the derivative cock'(x) = 0

I have a net worth of 500 euros
Work on changing your net worth.

My dick is somewhat bent too, not extreme, but it annoys me a bit lol.

At some point when my finances are in order and I'm at the point I want to be in life, I will be working on bend correction (and increasing it's size). Yes this shit is possible, but it requires specific devices, consistency, and time.

It is possible to increase the length and girth of your penis through the use of these devices.

Work on changing your net worth.

My dick is somewhat bent too, not extreme, but it annoys me a bit lol.

At some point when my finances are in order and I'm at the point I want to be in life, I will be working on bend correction (and increasing it's size). Yes this shit is possible, but it requires specific devices, consistency, and time.

It is possible to increase the length and girth of your penis through the use of these devices.
I'm hunting for a job but nobody accepts me (trucel trait) my dick is extremely bent, like the curve makes it so it "lays" on it's side and then it curves updwards so the dick tip points horizontally to the right. I looked up surgery but looking at the pics I don't even want that to be done on my dick

I'm hunting for a job but nobody accepts me (trucel trait) my dick is extremely bent, like the curve makes it so it "lays" on it's side and then it curves updwards so the dick tip points horizontally to the right. I looked up surgery but looking at the pics I don't even want that to be done on my dick
You have worse things to worry about than your bent dick, you are going to need resources before you will even have somewhere to stick it lol. Worry about more pressing issues in the present, and don't focus on the shit that isn't an immediate problem.

You have worse things to worry about than your bent dick, you are going to need resources before you will even have somewhere to stick it lol. Worry about more pressing issues in the present, and don't focus on the shit that isn't an immediate problem.
well I'm doing everything I can. I go to the gym. I tried getting a job but I don't have a car/license and every job within a bikeable distance has rejected me. I'm picking up hobbies/talents. I dress better. I "fixed" my hygiene. I got a haircut. I take my multivitamin pills.I can't really think of more stuff to do

32 views one vote literally press one button, all it takes you disgusting ficks

well I'm doing everything I can. I go to the gym. I tried getting a job but I don't have a car/license and every job within a bikeable distance has rejected me. I'm picking up hobbies/talents. I dress better. I "fixed" my hygiene. I got a haircut. I take my multivitamin pills.I can't really think of more stuff to do
I'm not going to tell you to forget about your health, but a lot of the stuff you mentioned sounds like you are still trying to "ascend", and I think that's just a cope.

1. Fuck "hobbies" and "talents", focus on skills that are currently marketable and that are known to make money. Hobbies are a waste of time for men like us, you might as well play video games because it will improve your life just as much, it's just a different kind of escapism (no different than entertainment). That's unless that hobby is also a useful high income skill.

2. All that looksmaxxing get a good haricut stuff is pointless. Just look decent enough to get employed.

3. I don't even waste my time with the gym because I only care about fitness, not putting on pounds of muscle. You can gain decent muscle mass with regular exercise.

4. We only have a few hours each day to work towards our goals, you need to take a hard look at everything you are doing and ask if it's going to improve your life in the long run.

If you are still one of those guys that cares about ascension and you are still chasing the dream of dating, having a wife and kids, etc. Forget about everything I said, my advice isn't for men like you and honestly I can't help you nor would I care too.

I only care about helping incels who have completely accepted their lane in life and have abandoned the normie path. There's just too many hurdles to navigate in the normie path for an incel and I couldn't be bothered with trying to figure out how to do so and inform others.

focus on skills that are currently marketable and that are known to make money.
examples?
I don't even waste my time with the gym because I only care about fitness,
I really care and enjoy working out and learning about it and nutrition and shit. it's not a thing I'd wanna cut out of my life because it's "useless"
I only care about helping incels who have completely accepted their lane in life and have abandoned the normie path.
I wish I could get a wife and kids but I know it's not possible for me. I haven't quite "accepted it" yet but will probably sooner or later. my main goal in life is earning alot of money and opening a garage and repairing/driving cool cars

examples?
Day trading is a good one (but it takes years to learn it properly and there are a lot of scammers and misleading shit in the industry so it's a bumpy road).

I'm going to start learning once I get to phase 1 of my wealthmaxxing journey, that will be phase 2, and phase 3 is real estate, that's the final frontier. It's a snow ball effect. I need that first phase of low level passive income to give me the money and free time required to learn day trading properly, from there everything else can stack upon itself.

Being a landlord and renting out properties is the ultimate form of passive income (which is why real estate is the best thing possible), you literally get paid to do nothing but manage and repair (sometimes) your own assets which people pay you to live in.

Most of your time will be spent relaxing and traveling.

Being a landlord and renting out properties
this is what I was planning on doing, but by the time I can afford it I can no longer afford it if you know what I mean

this is what I was planning on doing, but by the time I can afford it I can no longer afford it if you know what I mean
Yeah, this is why high income skills are important, if you try to make money the normal way through "hard work" you'll be an old man close to his deathbed by the time you make your first million.

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

4d ofc &
FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

FAGGOT

086B2498 2F08 4A6F 8385 3015A98C3A67

u need 2 get it sucked by a foid with strong jaw, that will straighten it out

@Transcended Trucel

u need 2 get it sucked by a foid with strong jaw, that will straighten it out

@Transcended Trucel
:lul: :lul: :lul:, might work for OP if done enough for a few years lmao
yeah this is better way to fix something like that