Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I had real hobbies/passions, I wouldn't care about getting laid.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Lemme axe you this: If you had a YouTube channel, what videos would you make? I don't mean what video ideas will make you popular, I mean what topics do you wanna explore? Or if you had to do a TED talk, what would you talk about? That's how you know when you truly have a hobby or passion. I don't have any ideas like that. Some guy can make a video about how AWS Serverless will revolutionize your software process. I don't actually care about that. And I don't think there's anything I actually care about enough to make a video about that.

What about you? Do you have any hobbies you care about enough to make videos and speeches about?

Therapist level cope

I'm so low IQ. I can barely talk. I have no hobbies at all. All I do is LDAR.

Are you this dude on incelexit?

Therapist level cope

I'm not advocating for it, in fact I'm saying hobbies might be a dangerous distraction from getting laid. I used to have hobbies, but instead of working on myself, I worked on my hobbies and remained a virgin.

Gigacope tbh

I'm not advocating for it, in fact I'm saying hobbies might be a dangerous distraction from getting laid. I used to have hobbies, but instead of working on myself, I worked on my hobbies and remained a virgin.
There is no hobby in existence that could satisfy me, could you call ldaring a hobby? Rofl. Lol at playing tennis for example as a hobby every week meanwhile everyone else is out having fun, or chess or anything hobby one could think of.

You need the motivation that you could get laid if you follow your passion

Really? You can find a hobby that completely replaces your ingrained biological drive to reproduce? Obviously they distract. But replace? Unless you are a true asexual you cannot replace that unless by true biological modification (e.g. cutting of T production, hormone replacement therapy, or fucking up your neurology completely with recreational drugs)

I never cared about reproducing,

Having a job and finding outside activities to do has helped me so much. I used to feel depressed much more, now it's gotten less. It's also been helping with my anxiety a little. I'm not losing anything, besides I can spend all the money I earn on Anime figurines

i would care less but i would still care

I once had a axe channel on yt.

How to sharpen.

Splitting wood...

Using hammers and wedges...

Various types of antique axes... And why old axes are better than new ones.

How to repair a axe... handle and edge.

Proper "form" when using an axe = axe safety.

My intro song was a chopped version of "my axe" by icp.

"My axe is my buddy, i take him for a walk, me and my axe... Swing, swing, swing, chop, chop, chop!" (I left out the "murdering" parts...)

Tl;dr: sold my axe collection and deleted my channel a long time ago. Nobody watched it anyway.

I didn't sell my favorite (antique) axes though, just the fancy ones...

How to sharpen.

Splitting wood...

"My axe is my buddy, i take him for a walk, me and my axe... Swing, swing, swing, chop, chop, chop!" (I left out the "murdering" parts...)

Tl;dr: sold my axe collection and deleted my channel a long time ago. Nobody watched it anyway.

Was there no "Axe YouTube" community to interact with? There's Horror YouTube, History YouTube, Animation YouTube, Science YouTube, Prepper YouTube, Incel YouTube...

Was there no "Axe YouTube" community to interact with? There's Horror YouTube, History YouTube, Animation YouTube, Science YouTube, Prepper YouTube, Incel YouTube...
I didn't know about any of that. I just talked about axes, and axe accessories.

It waa pointless. Futile.

Do you think it has been long enough since the invention of birth control for evolution to decouple sex from reproducing? :feelsseriously:
A lot of people don't care about reproducing on an intellectual level. But we are designed to do it because we are designed to want intimacy & sex. :feelsthink:

I know why I want what I want, and it's not because of any monkey brained impulses.

Therapist level cope
Agreed
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

How to sharpen.

Splitting wood...

does it still exist?

nah thats cope

i gymcel, 40Kcel and Gamingcel as well as read a book a week

and still bored/depressed because no gf

Just ignore the one thing world revolves around bro!

How to sharpen.

Splitting wood...

Axes me dedsrs

Same, especially since I have Aspergers. But I used my disorder to become obsessed with video games during my teens and early 20s + online poker during the poker boom (which I was too low IQ for, RIP Isildur1). And now I'm too broken to become obsessed with something

It's hard to concentrate on just your hobbies if you don't have enough $$$$$

I have hobbies that i am passionate about. I am a college student and i almost devote all of my free time for my hobbies. Although this helps me to cope a little bit it is still not enough to make me forget my inceldom. Seeing an attractive girl and realizing that she would never be mine still hurts me a lot.

I'd put it in an entirely different way: if I had affection and sex with a satisfactory girl, then I would be able to truly enjoy my hobbies and whatnot instead of using them as cope because I can't do what I want to do the most.

I mean, I genuinely like things such as playing and writing music, playing games, reading about some subjects, etc, yeah, but most of the times, I just double down on doing all of those to forget about the pain of not being able to do what I want to do the most in the world. I'm not horny all the time, but I long for romance pretty much all the time, yeah.

If you notice, pretty much all my lyrics for instance are about my romantic frustration in one way or the other.

That's why I'm not obsessed with it. I honestly don't care except for wanting to satisfy my libido

this would be true if someone could immerse himself in his hobbies for like 12 hours a day.
but if u do this, you will eventually feel like you're working.

i have passions but i haven't really seen them through since without any support at all your progress will be extremely slow
some might even succeed, i dread that moment should it come because i will have to put on a happy face for normies and pretend that what i made isn't soaked in sweat, blood, tears and cum (nofap now)

nah thats cope

i gymcel, 40Kcel and Gamingcel as well as read a book a week

and still bored/depressed because no gf

But do you care about those things enough to discuss them in Ted Talk/YouTube video form?

Lemme axe you this: If you had a YouTube channel, what videos would you make? I don't mean what video ideas will make you popular, I mean what topics do you wanna explore? Or if you had to do a TED talk, what would you talk about? That's how you know when you truly have a hobby or passion. I don't have any ideas like that. Some guy can make a video about how AWS Serverless will revolutionize your software process. I don't actually care about that. And I don't think there's anything I actually care about enough to make a video about that.

What about you? Do you have any hobbies you care about enough to make videos and speeches about?
My hobbies r forum posting, game design, web design, emarketing, automation, anime and manga, writingWithout these id be sad AF