Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had proof reincarnation was real I would end it all on the spot

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Spiritualcels do you think it is real and why?

reincarnation is real but you will most likely be reborn as a snail or some other primitive animal not as a human

reincarnation is real but you will most likely be reborn as a snail or some other primitive animal not as a human
We reincarnate as other people. We were all invertebrate that spiritually evolved to people.

We started as minerals, then we incarnated as plants. We eventually incarnated as arthropods. Over many lifetimes we became larger, and more complex animals until we eventually incarnated as humans.

We started as minerals, then we incarnated as plants. We eventually incarnated as arthropods. Over many lifetimes we became larger, and more complex animals until we eventually incarnated as humans.

I realized this is like in MMO's how they add new content/expansions through time. That open up new things that you can do in the game.

Did you drop Christianity?
We reincarnate as other people. We were all invertebrate that spiritually evolved to people.
I believe we get to choose what we want after we die IF WE LIVED A GOOD LIFE. Our current society is making it so we live bad lives and repeat a cycle of reincarnating and reincarnating without choosing what we want. This ultimately prevents us ascending to a higher dimension or our higher selves.

Spiritualcels do you think it is real and why?
Being also a dharmamaxxer, dont do it, Chico. The popular belief is that the rope leads to a shittier next life n shiet, mang

I realized this is like in MMO's how they add new content/expansions through time. That open up new things that you can do in the game.
The reality we live in is very similar to an rpg.