Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had normie tier looks

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Forget about being Chad, if I had normie tier looks I would ask out girls all the time in person. (Not online since that is a lost cause)
My inhibition is now low enough for me to do this but I’m too ugly. I know what the answer will be.

You can only get girls by being a beta buck cuck as a normie, or sleeping with drunk girls.

You can only get girls by being a beta buck cuck as a normie, or sleeping with drunk girls.
At this point I’ll take it. As long as she does fun activities and go places with me, I will take once a week star fish.

I've done it before. It's fucking humiliating, specially when they don't even bother saying "sorry I have a bf" and just completely ignore you

I've done it before. It's fucking humiliating, specially when they don't even bother saying "sorry I have a bf" and just completely ignore you
But do you have normie looks or ugly incel looks?

male normie SMV is on the ground too, dont expect much.

You can only get girls by being a beta buck cuck as a normie
sort of, but yes

i'm saying sort of because normies these days have to stoop even lower than being a cuck for some pussy.

You would still post here

Man, fuck foids. I would atleast have my integrity when I'd see something else than a subhuman face in a mirror. Could atleast go outside and exist in peace

Same tbh, even if relationship would end in week or two at least I would get to experience it.

sort of, but yes

i'm saying sort of because normies these days have to stoop even lower than being a cuck for some pussy.
whats lower than a cuck?

Being a normie is only worth it if you are tall. Otherwise youd just be another run of the mill Marvel movie worshipper and will end up in a dead end marriage simping for some roastie.

Yup.
Only chads can run alpha game on foids.
Betabuxxing is the only way for incels to get sex without having to pay prostitutes directly.

Forget about being Chad, if I had normie tier looks I would ask out girls all the time in person. (Not online since that is a lost cause)
My inhibition is now low enough for me to do this but I’m too ugly. I know what the answer will be.

Me too. I would fucking kill to be normie tier. My life would be fixed. I would have won at least one of all the fucking approaches I ever did. I did not even fucking succeed with 1/10 fat whales that's how fuck I am now. I am ded srs I got rejected by a 1/10 whale in a club. I only approached her because I was pissed drunk. I would never touch that shit sober. Tbh I am kind of glad she rejected me I would never forgive myself for touching that shit otherwise.