Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had kids, I'd become a deadbeat dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Forget being married or cohabitating with the mother. Unless I had a son that was receptive to my based teachings and respected me, I'd disappear. And forget having a daughter, as that's cucked in of itself. Your son is likely to ignore any uncucked advice you give him, and he will probably hate you solely for not being a cuck yourself. His mother will brainwash him to hate you, and will use him as leverage to control you, and she will have far more influence over his life than you ever will. Even if you want to provide for your child, you aren't even given the choice to do it out of your own love and freewill. The government will automatically dock your paycheck for overpriced child support that the mother won't even use for the kids. Why give love and energy only to get nothing in return? Even my own mom said she regrets having me. If anything, me leaving would be the best thing I could do for him, as I'd be setting a good example to my son to not be a cuck.

Anything society says is good to do, do the opposite. It's insane how deeply these ideas are ingrained into our psychology.

pass on your .co account to your son

pass on your .co account to your son
:feelsseriously: Yeah, let me dox my online activity to my feminist son who hates me. Surely I won't lose my job and be imprisoned for not being able to pay child support.

That's against the rules, boyo :soy:

5D629E4F 588A 4435 BC3D E448236A96EC