Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i had height and hair i wouldn't be here

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
These two things are my biggest death sentences. My face isn't good looking but at least i can get a couple of surgeries and become Normie, it's not that hopeless. But being 5'6 AND visibly aggressively balding at 21 AND a framecel makes me such a disgusting subhuman that shouldn't be alive

Honestly me and my life are too much of a joke for others that i feel like a freak for being this genetically inferior. I shouldn't exist when everyone is going to treat me like an animal for this body i've been cursed with. I can handle not having women, but i wish i was at least normal enough to get friends who would treat me like a human with respect, but it's literally impossible and i don't blame them. There's literally no reason to treat someone with my genetics like how a human should be treated

If I got my hair back I would leave this place.

If I got my hair back I would leave this place.
I mean i would still be incel with my hair due to my subhuman body, but at least i would be able to live without waking up in the middle of the night everyday thinking about killing myself at that moment

If it hadn't been for my cat i would have been long gone

I just need height, if I was 6 foot

I don't get why people are so obsessed with balding.

Meeks was completely bald. But he looks fine. It's because of his facial bone structure, which is far more relevant.

if i i didn't have ocd i wouldn't be here either

No worried it would have been absolutly over anyways If you had hair :feelsLSD:
I know man, but all i want is to be able to live so that i can spend time with my cat. With my hair i would at least be considered human somehow even if i would still be a permavirgin
Meeks was completely bald. But he looks fine. It's because of his facial bone structure, which is far more relevant.
Yeah but i'm not a 6 foot top tier male model, am i?!
if i i didn't have ocd i wouldn't be here either
lol OCD is nothing. I have had extremely intense OCD since i was a child that caused me to have mental breakdowns and a shit ton of other professionally diagnosed mental illnesses and they're a walk in the park compared to my genetic problems

Last edited:
I mean i would still be incel with my hair due to my subhuman body, but at least i would be able to live without waking up in the middle of the night everyday thinking about killing myself at that moment

If it hadn't been for my cat i would have been long gone
I would still be incel but I would still delete my account to celebrate

If i had height, bigger penis, and ability to talk to women then i'd be ok.
Also if i lost my weight

I would still be incel but I would still delete my account to celebrate
Hair is life, but you said before that your father is open to hair transplants, so i would go down that route as soon as possible. Honestly you will never know how NW0 makes a difference until you have NW0 back, it feels like being resurrected from the dead. Just make sure you're maintaining first before doing it so that you won't look like a clown after having it
If i had height, bigger penis, and ability to talk to women then i'd be ok.
Also if i lost my weight
Small penis is as much as a death sentence to women as balding, probably even more from what i've seen. But at least with small penis your subhumanity isn't exposed to everyone like baldness and you don't look like a freak

If you don't stop baldness first with treatments before having a transplant, the non-transplanted hair will eventually fall out as balding naturally progresses. You will have patches of transplanted healthy hairs among other patches of thin balding shitty hairs or slick bald areas, so you can imagine how ridiculous you will look

Same if I wasn't bald manlet (and with kid frame) I would just get jaw surgery, now it will be only waste of time and money

I don't get why people are so obsessed with balding.

If you have a low T face, you look a lot better with hair

If i had more hair, taller height, better face, bigger dick, not slav genes I wouldn’t be here

Same if I wasn't bald manlet (and with kid frame) I would just get jaw surgery, now it will be only waste of time and money
Same man, my upper third and eye area are very decent, but my lower third is recessed. One or two surgeries and i could have decent lower third and easily be 6-7/10 facially. But what's the point when baldness will knock me down to 3/10 anyway and with my height on top of that i will look like a freak

If you don't stop baldness first with treatments before having a transplant, the non-transplanted hair will eventually fall out as balding naturally progresses. You will have patches of transplanted healthy hairs among other patches of thin balding shitty hairs or slick bald areas, so you can imagine how ridiculous you will look
There's simply no winning for a subhuman. Go through an expensive transplant , have your face swollen for a month, only to take lifelong medicines to somewhat keep the gains. And destroy your dick in the process.

There's simply no winning for a subhuman. Go through an expensive transplant , have your face swollen for a month, only to take lifelong medicines to somewhat keep the gains. And destroy your dick in the process.
Yeah if you don't take finasteride and risk side effects (they will happen anyway eventually after prolonged use), then you can kiss your hair goodbye and even transplants won't be able to save you after you become NW6-NW7

Yeah if you don't take finasteride and risk side effects (they will happen anyway eventually after prolonged use), then you can kiss your hair goodbye and even transplants won't be able to save you after you become NW6-NW7
Both my grandpa and dad have better hairlines as of now. :feelsUnreal:

Both my grandpa and dad have better hairlines as of now. :feelsUnreal:
Same man, i'm extremely subhuman even by my family standards. I'm actually without exaggeration the biggest genetically inferior subhuman among all my family and extended family

I need height

If i were 20 cm taller and had a bigger penis i wouldnt be a virgin for sure.