Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had an asian GF

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I'd like for her to be 25-28 years old, and constantly tells me she loves me in cheesy abysmal English. Spoil me with gifts even when I tell her to stop, and ask me to give her my powerful European seed so she can have babies that descend from master race colonisers while maintaining the heroes within her genes that were her master ninja ancestors.

Some of these things aren't possible if I ascended with a European girl, so if I have to seamaxx then I will if I can get these things. I can't use JBW where I currently live.

Last edited:
Too old she would have bodycount of at absolutely minimum of 20

You're so bluepilled, naive, and corny, it actually gives me physical pain.

You're so bluepilled, naive, and corny, it actually gives me physical pain.
The absolutely state when this goofy bluepiller is allowed on here.

Christians are racemixers confirmed yet again

Jk

But seriously this yellow fever phenomenon in white men needs to be studied. It seems to be just as common as white fever in noodles

Christians are racemixers confirmed yet again

Jk

But seriously this yellow fever phenomenon in white men needs to be studied. It seems to be just as common as white fever in noodles
The Bible advises against race mixing, but it isn't a sin. I believe Asians have an Aryan spirit, so they aren't really that different than whites, but I'm only okay with Asian women mixing with whites if the white guy is incel.

The Bible advises against race mixing, but it isn't a sin. I believe Asians have an Aryan spirit, so they aren't really that different than whites, but I'm only okay with Asian women mixing with whites if the white guy is incel.
Asians and whites are similar in IQ, but why would you say they have an "Aryan spirit?"

Asians and whites are similar in IQ, but why would you say they have an "Aryan spirit?"
Morality, intelligence, civilised, innovative, powerful, resourceful, kind and have a rich history. Adolf Hitler once said China had a greater history than Germany.