Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had a toilet right now...

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I'd be watching Case Study of Vanitas with cuddled with her rn...
Paris Vampire GIF by Funimation

it's over

I’d piss on it to assert dominance

Cuddling is such a foreign concept to me, I haven't had intimate contact with a human for years.

Cuddling is such a foreign concept to me, I haven't had intimate contact with a human for years.
i'm sure it feels like the same feeling of trying alcohol for the first time, blood.

over

i'm sure it feels like the same feeling of trying alcohol for the first time, blood.

over
I think I'm going mentally insane or somethign. That's what talking to no one but yourself does to you. It's like concentrating insanity in small room which is your skull :fuk:

I think I'm going mentally insane or somethign. That's what talking to no one but yourself does to you. It's like concentrating insanity in small room which is your skull :fuk:
it is indeed brutal what we go through.
i feel your pain, blood.

it's over

I'd be watching Case Study of Vanitas with cuddled with her rn...
Paris Vampire GIF by Funimation

it's over
Im sure if most people had a toilet they would use it as a toilet to take a piss at.