Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If I had a Stacy mother

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
I would love women
and even if they disappointed me I'd still carry lifetime of memory with a loving supporting and nurturing Stacy who helped me grow up a self-loving man

maby

Png clipart one punch man one punch man vol 11 giant insect sonic drive in saitama sonic the h

Why would it matter if your mother was attractive or not?

Why would it matter if your mother was attractive or not?
She's the first woman that you see in video game
shapes your psychology
your anima

did you watch evangelion?

anyway attractiveness of itself was not my main point
I was associating good looks with good traits and virtues
and bad looks with insecurities problems unhealthy coping and abuse
can't escape the lookspill
smh

Last edited:
There’s some weird ass niggas here bro you never know:feelswhat:
Over for oedipuscels:blackpill:

@svgmn1 thoughts?
in general I think uglier women want to cope with pushing their incel sons to study 24/7 get degrees and a job at any cost
which result in them not having a life and wanting to rope more

Freuds me.

but ded srs ngl tbh, I see what you wanted to convey, you just phrased it in a bad way.

on one hand, she could be a potential good parent for a male offspring, would probably push you to be oofydoofy mode/bluepill/socialmaxxed nt all the time because that's how she thinks all people should live, she would refuse your rot life style and that would be helpful a bit (if she decided to help you). on the other hand she could be abusive because she inherently hates ugly males and because she would never stop comparing you to the chads who fucked her before and will always see you as a failure while constantly shaming you.

so yeah there is a chance that it would be good, but there's also a strong chance that it would be bad.

this is all logically wrong though and based on imagination, because having a stacy mom would transfer some of her good genes to make you look decent atleast :blackpill:

Freuds me.
Jungs me:feelshmm:
this is all logically wrong though and based on imagination, because having a stacy mom would transfer some of her good genes to make you look decent atleast :blackpill:
real Chads are the ones who have supportive Stacy moms
I saw that many times
only subhumans have apodictive strict coping mothers who criticize them constantly

I don't want to get into "why"
predetermined like everything:
Generations of demons/insecurities/emotional problems are passed on inside the families for more generations
the opposite is also true

People don't grow up
they just have carreers

on one hand, she could be a potential good parent for a male offspring, would probably push you to be oofydoofy mode/bluepill/socialmaxxed nt all the time because that's how she thinks all people should live, she would refuse your rot life style and that would be helpful a bit (if she decided to help you). on the other hand she could be abusive because she inherently hates ugly males and because she would never stop comparing you to the chads who fucked her before and will always see you as a failure while constantly shaming you.
if you're uglier than your dad she'll still love you to an extent because of her conditioning
she will hate you if you're a reminder of her insecurities

I don't want to get into "why"
predetermined like everything:
Generations of demons/insecurities/emotional problems are passed on inside the families for more generations
the opposite is also true

People don't grow up
they just have carreers

if you're uglier than your dad she'll still love you to an extent because of her conditioning
she will hate you if you're a reminder of her insecurities
I say 50/50 but that was an aspect that I forgot to go about, that foids pass their problems and insecurities to their offsprings.

Diving deeper into this and we can see that the femoid who's strict and makes her son go through intense bluepill brainwashing have probably gained a grudge on chads from abusive experience (pumping and dumping) or a grudge on ugly incels (fugly dad) both cases she will try her best to brainwash her child to become this studying/religious freak that cares about nothing but trad cuckery and social success while neutering his sexual life completely using methods of constant shaming and rebuking/brainwashing to her prepubescent male children so that they can be completely muted sexually and psychologically. this will only lead the troubled brainwashed male offspring to frustration and repression that will lead to constant rejection by foids and eventually him turning his side on foids. shit is fucking brutal. I know this because my mom is this type of mom, my dad was an incel loser with no money or 0 genetics and his marriage was kind of forced.

I only been so interested to elaborate and purify a string of thoughts of a .is as I did right now a couple of times here :what:

If your mother was a stacy you would have grown while hearing different men banging her in her room while you sleep

I say 50/50 but that was an aspect that I forgot to go about, that foids pass their problems and insecurities to their offsprings.

Diving deeper into this and we can see that the femoid who's strict and makes her son go through intense bluepill brainwashing have probably gained a grudge on chads from abusive experience (pumping and dumping) or a grudge on ugly incels (fugly dad) both cases she will try her best to brainwash her child to become this studying/religious freak that cares about nothing but trad cuckery and social success while neutering his sexual life completely using methods of constant shaming and rebuking/brainwashing to her prepubescent male children so that they can be completely muted sexually and psychologically. this will only lead the troubled brainwashed male offspring to frustration and repression that will lead to constant rejection by foids and eventually him turning his side on foids. shit is fucking brutal. I know this because my mom is this type of mom, my dad was an incel loser with no money or 0 genetics and his marriage was kind of forced.

I only been so interested to elaborate and purify a string of thoughts of a .is as I did right now a couple of times here :what:
jfl same shit here:bigbrain:
:cryfeels:

If your mother was a stacy you would have grown while hearing different men banging her in her room while you sleep

Ehhh, Stacies actually have a lot less sexual partners. The uglier a toilet is the more men she sleeps with, it's the polar opposite of men. A Stacy toilet also gets high quality men in her life for just existing, meanwhile Becky is just Chad's pump and dump and a broke Chad might end up being a Becky's baby daddy, but a Stacy is too picky.

The OP just reads as if the poster really hates his mother for being ugly. I wonder if his perspective would have been really different had she been hot.

How many Incels with hot mothers here truly want to fuck their mothers? I know Incels with hot mothers in real life and I've yet to hear one sexualise their mothers.

Ehhh, Stacies actually have a lot less sexual partners. The uglier a toilet is the more men she sleeps with, it's the polar opposite of men. A Stacy toilet also gets high quality men in her life for just existing, meanwhile Becky is just Chad's pump and dump and a broke Chad might end up being a Becky's baby daddy, but a Stacy is too picky.

The OP just reads as if the poster really hates his mother for being ugly. I wonder if his perspective would have been really different had she been hot.

How many Incels with hot mothers here truly want to fuck their mothers? I know Incels with hot mothers in real life and I've yet to hear one sexualise their mothers.
mother is usually the exception to AWALT
but really she isn't:blackpill:

Idk who told you that nonsense but what a huge fucking cope

my mother was a becky and she tortured me my entire young life with physical beatings and mental violence 24/7.

:bluepill:

was your father absent?
he should :feelsBox: her instead
my father was gone since I was born lol and my step father abuse me too :feelsokman: