Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If i had a son that ended up being average height I would be proud

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Then it would be the best life - fuel. I wouldn't care less about ME, i wouldn't care, i would just be so proud that he ended up being average height.

I wouldn't care about being height-mogged on a daily basis, I wouldn't care about any of the drawbacks about ME being short, if i ever felt bad, i would just remember that my son is taller and therefore I am so proud i cannot feel mogged.

I would honestly reclaim the motivation to get up in the morning.

If he was older and in his 20s, I would be counting down the minutes to when he nexts visits me.

I'd be proud. Jealous but proud.

Also

I want my future son to succeed were I failed
I want him to be average height too and I'd make sure he never gets injured badly

Also

The thing is, i wouldn't even be jealous.

Also

How can you be jealous of a Tall son, YOU created?

If anything, its a compliment to your genetics, you just got the short straw when it was your turn.
I want my future son to succeed were I failed
I want him to be average height too and I'd make sure he never gets injured badly
Its HGH or death tbh, day 1 out of the womb (if i end up having a son through betabuxx) he will be on HGH, Day 1 i kid you not.

Need anymore heightpills?

The thing is, i wouldn't even be jealous.

How can you be jealous of a Tall son, YOU created?

If anything, its a compliment to your genetics, you just got the short straw when it was your turn.
Mainly because hed live the live I always dreamed of. It's a weird feeling. I'd be highfiving him everytime he brought a girl home and would live vicariously through him.

But at the same time I'd be wishing I was him and be a little depressed

Mainly because hed live the live I always dreamed of. It's a weird feeling. I'd be highfiving him everytime he brought a girl home and would live vicariously through him.

But at the same time I'd be wishing I was him and be a little depressed
Understandable, but the pride factor will just be dominant over the jealousy factor.

im gonna train my son to become an elite mma fighter

im gonna train my son to become an elite mma fighter
If you're a manlet train him to be a Boxer. The lower weight classes have a smaller talent pool so it's easier to be elite in and they make far more money than most MMA fighter.

You'll never have son though

You're evil if you ever pass over your manlet genes.

If you're a manlet train him to be a Boxer. The lower weight classes have a smaller talent pool so it's easier to be elite in and they make far more money than most MMA fighter.
im not a manlet but thanks for idea.

It never beagan for manlets

This tbh. That would be very fulfilling. The mog wouldn't bother me at all. And I could die in peace.

Then it would be the best life - fuel. I wouldn't care less about ME, i wouldn't care, i would just be so proud that he ended up being average height.

I wouldn't care about being height-mogged on a daily basis, I wouldn't care about any of the drawbacks about ME being short, if i ever felt bad, i would just remember that my son is taller and therefore I am so proud i cannot feel mogged.

I would honestly reclaim the motivation to get up in the morning.

If he was older and in his 20s, I would be counting down the minutes to when he nexts visits me.

Living vicariously through a childs successes is just a sad cope, having children is really for people who know they can't accomplish anything of worth themselves, so they tell themselves - "but my children will carry on my legacy and do those things for me", its a cope. He might end up being average height and a faggot, how proud would you be then of your average height son that gets fucked in the ass.

Also your standards for happiness are pretty low if all it takes is an average height male progeny smh.

Living vicariously through a childs successes is just a sad cope, having children is really for people who know they can't accomplish anything of worth themselves, so they tell themselves - "but my children will carry on my legacy and do those things for me", its a cope. He might end up being average height and a faggot, how proud would you be then of your average height son that gets fucked in the ass.

Also your standards for happiness are pretty low if all it takes is an average height male progeny smh.
cope

How, I think people forget the "drive to reproduce", isn't really the "drive to reproduce", its the "drive to fornicate", its the "drive to achieve orgasm". That drive is just the tool by which nature influences us to procreate, humans being humans are smart enough to subvert that "intention" (contraception). It just happens that the usual and expected end result of sex is impregnation of a female, we don't actually have a drive to have children.

I'm pretty sure if any of us here could take a pill that would make us infertile but grant us immortality and regenerative abilities we'd take it without even blinking, its not even a choice, we only "evolved" to reproduce because we die, if most any of us woke up immortal we'd see no need to procreate.

What we all really want is sex, not really children, the two I just subsconciously tied together in our minds due to the nature of our existence.

How, I think people forget the "drive to reproduce", isn't really the "drive to reproduce", its the "drive to fornicate", its the "drive to achieve orgasm". That drive is just the tool by which nature influences us to procreate, humans being humans are smart enough to subvert that "intention" (contraception). It just happens that the usual and expected end result of sex is impregnation of a female, we don't actually have a drive to have children.

I'm pretty sure if any of us here could take a pill that would make us infertile but grant us immortality and regenerative abilities we'd take it without even blinking, its not even a choice, we only "evolved" to reproduce because we die, if most any of us woke up immortal we'd see no need to procreate.

What we all really want is sex, not really children, the two I just subsconciously tied together in our minds due to the nature of our existence.
We have a drive to reproduce and have sex.

We have a drive to reproduce and have sex.

Its esentially one and the same except one is "more real" than the other, one is just tied to the other, reproduction is just straddling along on the coat tails of our sex drive. Imagine a world where sex was extremely painful for both parties, not in the least pleasurable, do you think the current world population would be as high as it currently is?

TBH I'd be more proud of myself than anything because I somehow magically achieved a son

Tbh having kids is suifuel
Bringing a human into this world is an act of cruelty
If it’s a son, there’s a significant chance he’ll be an incel, or at least a sub-8, which means a mediocre life full of near-misses and disappointments while watching chad suck on stacies 34H melons
If it’s a daughter, she’ll just become a braindead cum dumpster whose greatest achievement is twerking to some degenerate rap shit at a frat house party, and then get awarded a “liberal arts degree”
JFL at reproducing and continuing the human species

Tbh having kids is suifuel
Bringing a human into this world is an act of cruelty
If it’s a son, there’s a significant chance he’ll be an incel, or at least a sub-8, which means a mediocre life full of near-misses and disappointments while watching chad suck on stacies 34H melons
If it’s a daughter, she’ll just become a braindead cum dumpster whose greatest achievement is twerking to some degenerate rap shit at a frat house party, and then get awarded a “liberal arts degree”
JFL at reproducing and continuing the human species
Tbh life is just a cycle of cruelty and coping

Tbh life is just a cycle of cruelty and coping

Indeed. In fact if I ever actually think about life in too much depth then I feel myself going insane.
I truly hope that the atheists and scientists are right, and that when we die, we are nothing and our consciousness simply disappears.

Indeed. In fact if I ever actually think about life in too much depth then I feel myself going insane.
I truly hope that the atheists and scientists are right, and that when we die, we are nothing and our consciousness simply disappears.
I hope so to because I’m sure as hell not dying of natural causes

Average is the same effect as below average