Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If i had a sister, she would hate me too

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Sisters can't stand loser incel brothers. She would bully me, she would hate me as the rest of fertile women, since biologically I'd be a threat to her precious eggs. Thanks Christ I'm an only child, I would've roped if I had a sister.

My sister has severe down syndrome yet she still emulated bitch behavior, tho, I can’t really blame her because her nurse always has Wendy Williams and other degenerate shows like that playing on the TV because it keeps her mouth shut.

Probably suifuel tbh

My sister hates me too. She is embarrassed to be seen with me in public. That's why I hide in my room whenever her friends are over.

nah they would probably act nice just because if their lives ever turn to shit they would ask for favors since their incel brother is at home doing nothing but rotting. this is my experience at least

She would be too busy getting dicked by chads to even acknowledge me. Would probably just pretend I don’t exist and say I’m not her brother for fear of being associated with me.

My one sister openly hates me and I wonder if the other one does too, good chance

My mother hated me so prolly a sister would too lol

my sister hates me. she also has more experience dating despite being younger

I was an only child too. My mother was quite sadistic and immoral. I moved 1500 km away to the other corner of my small country, the biggest reason being getting far away from her.

My sister hates me too. She is embarrassed to be seen with me in public. That's why I hide in my room whenever her friends are over.
My sister has severe down syndrome yet she still emulated bitch behavior, tho
Lmao just tell the bitch she's under arrest for chromosome theft
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha:

Lmao just tell the bitch she's under arrest for chromosome theft
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha:
She wouldn’t even understand tbh so I don’t really harass her. If you met her irl you’d understand.
This is brutal bro. Run incel, run! Hide incel, hide! :cryfeels:

My sister already hates me LoL

Sisters can't stand loser incel brothers. She would bully me, she would hate me as the rest of fertile women, since biologically I'd be a threat to her precious eggs. Thanks Christ I'm an only child, I would've roped if I had a sister.

It's not incest if she can't escape the basement

Oh yes, all my foid cousins hate me, if i had a sister the hatred would be even worse

I'm glad i only have brothers

It's not incest if she can't escape the basement
Was going to post inb4 alabama joke till I saw this comment