Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I had a loaded gun I'd blow my head off right now

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
But I don't

No building is tall enough near me in my shit town, no nembutal, and no guns in UK

I aint drinking bleach because thats the most painful way to go, so I am just stuck here forever

Word, it literally feels like you're forced to be alive sometimes

I have rope up in my room, but can’t let chad and Stacy leave free of confidence, I need to die knowing they’re getting raped in prison

i dont have guts to do it

Do you have a car? Run an exhaust hose in to the interior. You will fall asleep before you die

railroad in Trainz Simulator 2006

Too true. Cucked UK outlaws all legitimate suicide methods but waiting lists for any kind of mental health treatments take months if not years and their effectiveness is dubious at the best of times. They want you to grind like a slave. To be honest there are no real treatments for inceldom other than maybe state-mandated wives or the ULTIMATE whitepill which is AI wives. :whitepill: