Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had a little sister, I would have attempted to fuck her

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
PALPATINE DIES, KYLO REN DIES, PRINCESS LEIA DIES AND REY IS PALPATINE'S DESCENDANT.

Last edited:
GIrls usually have the most bizarre fascination with their older brothers. There is no doubt some incestuous tendencies exist, especially if the brother is a slayer. I actually happen to witness it.

Last edited:
Damn this is probably breaking some rules, let me fix it.

Epic reverse twist thread

I think you're just finding excuses to fuck your sister

Just go from incel to incest bro.

Fucking female relatives.
Bisonthrowingup

Why are all quality threads bait for Soy Wars?!:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Numales are roping in masses

Hahaha take that you cucks
full

nice bait and volcel if u have a fertile sister

First good title bait I've seen

well played. I would have started with the descendence stuff since the rest can be easily predicted.

I'll never know how I'd feel about a sister. But I'm glad I was a singleton anyway.

First good title bait I've seen

Nah you should of seen it before OP edited the post, when you clicked it said "You probably thought this was going to be a Star Wars spoiler" and then goes on to elaborate on the title, and, if I have to say so myself, it was indeed very based.