Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had a gun, I would have killed myself long ago.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Life is a nightmare without purpose. Constant suffering and endless misery and loneliness. It's just that I don't want to jump from a bridge or hang myself or slit my wrists. I think that the easiest way to go it to shoot yourself in the head. It's a split second, and then you're free, just like Adolf Hitler said. It's painless. I just never understood why people chose other forms of suicide instead. Like, why the fuck do you want to hang yourself and suffer, or jump from a building and suffer while flying through the air. I already tried heroin, and it's beautiful. The best way is Kurt Cobain way - inject yourself with lethal dose of heroin, go into bliss, and then blow your brains out.

I'm so glad that my country is making easier for people to buy guns, when I reach my 30's if my parents are not with me anymore I'm going to kill myself

Tbh. Unfortunately guns are banned where I live and even if they weren't I'd never be able to afford one. Oh well, there are other ways to end it.

It’s nERf or nothing

Turning on your car in garage and going to sleep with some music, second best way after gun tbh

you wouldn't be making excuses if you really wanted to kill yourself, just go to a shooting range and the moment your instructor leaves you just shot yourself

you wouldn't be making excuses if you really wanted to kill yourself, just go to a shooting range and the moment your instructor leaves you just shot yourself

I seriously never thought of that. I've never been to gun range. Is that even possible?

Imagine if what people say about life being a never-ending cycle which repeats itself over and over again is true? Eternal, inescapable hell.

I seriously never thought of that. I've never been to gun range. Is that even possible?
of course, your instructor just need to trust you so pretend that you pay attention to everything he says. Or even without it, you just need to be fast and determined

Imagine if what people say about life being a never-ending cycle which repeats itself over and over again is true? Eternal, inescapable hell.

I don't even want to think about that. I just like to thing death is eternal nothingness. That's what I want for myself, eternal peace.

Just find a purpose. I plan on writing a book in the next years.

14776.jpg

I just never understood why people chose other forms of suicide instead. Like, why the fuck do you want to hang yourself and suffer, or jump from a building and suffer while flying through the air.
There are many countries where you don't have access to guns.

Bullet through the skull the fastest most efficient way to go out for sure, Mogs all other methods.

It's not like the world would care if anyone of us turned a gun on ourselves.

It's not like the world would care if anyone of us turned a gun on ourselves.

Yeah I know, but that's not the point. What actually matters is end of suffering, of misery, of loneliness.