Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i had a daughter i would never let her go to university

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
foids going to universirty is useless, their most important role is to have kids, by educating them, you nulify the chance of them having kids on their prime years, also universities are whore making machines, if i managed to ascend and have a daughter, provindng her mother din't ruined her, i would put her on a girls only school and never ever giver her acces to a cellphone or the internet as soon as she is 18 i would try to marry her off with some chadlite with a stable job no way in hell i would pay to her go to college, and if she refused i would disowen her, no way in hell i would provide for some hoe, i fucking hate this pussyfied world.

i remenber that my grandpa, used to hit my mon with a belt, when he caught her trying to get out of home in the middle of the night, without fathers like that, all daughters are becoming giga whores.

Nowadays colleges are whore factories

would definitely put her in a girls only private high school if i ever had one

would definitely put her in a girls only private high school if i ever had one
no way in hell i would put her in high school full of jocks

just send her to an all girl school tbh. both college and school

educanting her would give her independence and turn her into a whore
She would take this as a blessing. If she is even slightly decent looking she can just whore out for money.
good, at least i'm not financy her, if had a whore of a daughter i would prefer seeing her on the streets swalling cum for money

educanting her would give her independence and turn her into a whore

good, at least i'm not financy her, if had a whore of a daughter i would prefer seeing her on the streets swalling cum for money
true those all girl schools prob have a lot of femshits

true those all girl schools prob have a lot of femshits
marring her off soons as legal with some decent looking dude with a stable job would be the ideal

If you actually let your wife birth a worthless hole then you're already a cuck. The only way to redeem yourself afterwards is to start Fritzlmaxxing.
jk fbicels

It’s a place where Chad will have his way with her. Or really, quite a few chads.

If you actually let your wife birth a worthless hole then you're already a cuck. The only way to redeem yourself afterwards is to start Fritzlmaxxing.
jk fbicels
jfl, i don't even like foids bellow 13

Good, colleges are nothing but brainwashing centrals and whore factories

i remenber that my grandpa, used to hit my mon with a belt, when he caught her trying to get out of home in the middle of the night, without fathers like that, all daughters are becoming giga whores.
Pretty much. Good on him, shows he cared about her tbh.

Pretty much. Good on him, shows he cared about her tbh.
she would never understand this, but nowdays we have stupid child beating alwns

Having a foid is just way too risky in 2019.

i would never let her leave the dungeon that i would have to keep her in tbh

universities need segregation

You have to watch out if she has friends though. She might one day want to go to Becky's house and get railed by Chads.

Homeschooling is the way to go.

You have to watch out if she has friends though. She might one day want to go to Becky's house and get railed by Chads.
true, maybe would be better to homeschool her

i remenber that my grandpa, used to hit my mon with a belt, when he caught her trying to get out of home in the middle of the night,
Based grandpa