Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I got into a car accident tomorrow and had a disfigured face for life...

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...absolutely nothing in my life would change.

I´d still get nothing from Tinder.

I´d still get nothing from cold approach.

I´d still have no friends.

I´d still spend the rest of my life alone.

Only thing that would happen is I´d lose my job and even that would be an improvement. Why pay taxes to a society in which all of the female population treats me like absolute garbage every single day and makes me feel completely worthless.

I'll still hope you get well soon bro.

Life sucks, become NEET

I'll still hope you get well soon bro.
thanks.

However being incel is a terminal illness without a cure. Nomatter what I do in this life all women will always see me as worthless and unattractive.

thanks.

However being incel is a terminal illness without a cure. Nomatter what I do in this life all women will always see me as worthless and unattractive.
I agree. Moreover whatever taxes you pay are actually spent over Chads and Stacys.

I agree. Moreover whatever taxes you pay are actually spent over Chads and Stacys.
This. Working your whole life just to pay taxes for chad and staceys children. What a cucked way to live.